Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's Daughter Got Jumped (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's messed up. Period. You shouldn't care what she posts after wards.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Pac fans can't contain them selves

Aside from HanzGruber's post(Hilarious), this is sad ... But it happens with girls & boys in school.

Comment

Iyanna showed more balls and courage in that 15 sec clip than floyd has in his entire career.

But hey thats what she inherits... if you have a coward father, the reputation follows you and you will be tested. Props to those girls for checking her. Respect.

Comment

Looks like public school to me. Why Floyd bein cheap though, lol? When you're that rich you obviously send your kid to the preppiest prep school you can find where there aren't gonna be classroom-wide brawls!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            I felt bad for her after watching the video. . After reading hey comments, not so much
            I didn't feel nothing watching the video. Then after reading her illiterate comment i realized why i didn't feel nothing.

Comment

This is sickening, some grown ass men here are happy about a child being jumped on, just because who her dad is.

Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by sergiomartinez View Post
                this is sickening, some grown ass men here are happy about a child being jumped on, just because who her dad is.

Disgusting.
                :anwod: `

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
                  This is sickening, some grown ass men here are happy about a child being jumped on, just because who her dad is.

Disgusting.
                  Yea I remember Floyd telling his daughter stuff like this was going to happen during the Mosley 24/7.

but yea it is disgusting how people can act just on who there parents are.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    :anwod: `
                    I guess Floyd Gayweather has to take a loss some way huh? rather it be through him or his daughter?

Comment

well since we all know that Floyd likes to put a hand on women this will probably up the notch to another level. he'd be probably putting a hurting on those girls as a payback. pretty sure this will be an extreme ecstasy for him. it's like ****ing an under age girl who's a ****** to pedos. hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X