Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should large women be allowed to compete at minimumweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should large women be allowed to compete at minimumweight?

In a division that garners next to no attention, would putting the smallest male fighters in with large female fighters make for a more interesting division?
    Yes
    28.57%
    No
    42.86%
    More large women is always a good thing.
    28.57%

Large or small, Floyd will fight them all.

Comment

Only if a comedian get to be on hand to ridicule the hefty women and then the comedian can become the fighter when all the women are heated.

Comment

My vote was recorded wrong but I voted no. How would that be any different than women competing in any weight class? A 105 pound woman against a 105 pound man or a 160 pound man against a 160 pound woman are basically the same thing. Big or small what is the difference? It's still a woman and a man of the same weight fighting each other.The women would get knocked out in most fights and possibly badly hurt or killed. That's just what boxing needs. Men beating the hell out of women. That should make the sport more popular. If you meant women against other women in the pros that's already legal an d I have no problem with women boxing women.

Comment

Did you mean really big women of maybe 160 pounds against a man of 105 pounds? I would still vote no. That sounds like a freak show.

Comment

Prime Ann Wolfe vs. an 18 year old, 108lb Pacquiao? No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              In a division that garners next to no attention, would putting the smallest male fighters in with large female fighters make for a more interesting division?
              Small male fighter would be to fast and agile for a big women it would be target practice

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Small male fighter would be to fast and agile for a big women it would be target practice
                We're talking female professional fighters, not like Precious.

Comment

what a weird thread

Comment

we already have leo santa cruz, while he is small but still a woman

Comment

Working...
                    X