No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant: Mayweather-Pacquiao is More Like Lewis-Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Merchant: Mayweather-Pacquiao is More Like Lewis-Tyson

When you ask veteran boxing sage Larry Merchant this question - "Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao is the biggest fight since...." - it takes a awhile for him to answer.

"Mayweather-[Oscar] De La Hoya maybe in terms of interest," Merchant replies after more than just a few seconds.

Some have said this is the biggest fight since the legendary match-up between Sugar Ray Leonard and Thomas Hearns but Merchant brushes off those comparisons.
    [Click Here To Read More]

at w/e rate i just hope u and your hbo buddies have to watch from home..jones jr. is ok as well as max if they dont tie tape around his mouth unless he says wat they want, but you/lampley/lederman can *** OFF

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
      at w/e rate i just hope u and your hbo buddies have to watch from home..jones jr. is ok as well as max if they dont tie tape around his mouth unless he says wat they want, but you/lampley/lederman can *** OFF
      I definitely agree. I don't want to hear **** **** **** **** when punches are not even being landed

Comment

Damn I miss Larry.

Comment

After that stunt Jim Lampley pulled with Michelle Beadle he should not even be involved in the fight.

Comment

This is biggest fight in history.Yeah, they both past prime but still at good shape, #1 and #2 p4p this is big.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              After that stunt Jim Lampley pulled with Michelle Beadle he should not even be involved in the fight.
              What stunt was that?

Comment

It's funny Larry says that because I see the fight playing out in a very similar fashion with Mayweather weathering the early storm and picking Pacquiao apart in the mid to late rounds. Manny goes the full 12, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                  It's funny Larry says that because I see the fight playing out in a very similar fashion with Mayweather weathering the early storm and picking Pacquiao apart in the mid to late rounds. Manny goes the full 12, however.
                  When you said it's funny, are you really laughing while typing this?

Comment

No its not, Larry. Neither Manny or Floyd are even remotely close to a washed up Mike Tyson

Comment

Working...
                    X