• Show
Clear All

Is this guy even a threat to Loma?

Comment

Now we waiting for Hart/Love to be signed on Monday

Comment

Love vs Hart might land there too

Comment

For a guy that is 3-1 the guy is a fine opponent, there are obviously bigger fights out there for him but I think consolidating his standing by winning fights like the last one and this one is best for him.

You have to hope the opponent realizes how big a spot it is for him and comes to win.

Comment

watchin Loma fight is a hell of an experience, can't wait to see him in the ring again, i've been around people that don't really watch boxing much and when they see Loma for the first they are awed at his skill, the effect he has is crazy, i can't wait for may 2nd

Comment

Well, hopefully this one ends in a stoppage, Loma gonna be too skilled for him.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                Is this guy even a threat to Loma?
                i've never seen him fight, never heard of him, i don't think so, anything can happen in boxing......personally i think it's gonna be another Loma showcase, Loma fights at amazing level

Comment

Loma is fighting who ? Ah Ok!

Comment

we're getting J'Leon Love?! **** yeah!!!!!!

Comment

Arum wants Loma to look good in one of the biggest fight in the history of boxing.I think that is good for him and his career. Imagine Loma fights Walters and he got knock out. It will be huge failure in his career and will drop down his worth. Honestly, I think he needs 10+/15+ pro fights before facing Walters.

Comment

Working...
                      X