No announcement yet.

GGG=Most Complete Offensive Fighter In MW History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    I don't talk about money and I don't ask about money. If someone offers information like that it is normally for a reason, because there is no good reason to give it out.

If you want to impress us all go ahead no one is stopping you, but no one believes that statement you made.

would you like to tell me your favorite movie and color too? wtf is this chit? all i hear is a load of bs and excuses.

you said i should do something else, i can only assume you're a money making gambler. well let's see that record...

oh still ducking? LMAO

Comment

Really?

Originally posted by Dickpunch View Post
      i'm not an alt actually. new member.

i'm a boxing gambler.

Damn. I need like $50.00 in my Paypal account. Hahaha. I'd give you $10millionpoints, in return.

Comment

would you like to tell me your favorite movie and color too? wtf is this chit? all i hear is a load of bs and excuses.

you said i should do something else, i can only assume you're a money making gambler. well let's see that record...

oh still ducking? LMAO
        So Mr. I don't live by anyone elses rules is asking someone else to follow his rules in the next post?

I never said anything about that or asked you about that, based on what you have said so far nothing has changed from the original friendly advice I gave you. Sports gambling is not for you, you have the wrong temperament you need to be patient and even keeled and from this thread I can tell that even if you somehow were up 27 grand, a fool and his money are soon parted.

You offered that info up, I didn't offer anything other than I would never say such info, and never on a public forum. If you don't get that then you aren't a gambler, even if you are not like that.
        Last edited by The Gambler1981; 02-26-2015, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
          Damn. I need like $50.00 in my Paypal account. Hahaha. I'd give you $10millionpoints, in return.

i can send the money no problem.

i want to see you dance like a bojangling minstrel holding up your username.

just a short vines clip. then the money is yours.

Comment

Has a nice offense but he would be tailor made for a guy like Hagler

Comment

Hagler had a much more diverse offensive arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                So Mr. I don't live by anyone elses rules is asking someone else to follow his rules in the next post?

I never said anything about that or asked you about that, based on what you have said so far nothing has changed from the original friendly advice I gave you. Sports gambling is not for you, you have the wrong temperament you need to be patient and even keeled and fro this thread I can tell that even if you someone were up 27 grand, a fool and his money are soon parted.

You offered that info up, I didn't offer anything other than I would never sya such info, and never on a public forum. If you don't get that then you aren't a gambler, even if you are not like that.
                i'm just asking for validation MR GAMBLER. lol it's only in your username. "I can't talk about what i do, it's only in my username DERP DERP"

that's interesting because you're the one actually emotionally attached to me. not the other way around.

when i make my posts, i expect your reply because you don't make any logical sense but are obviously an emotional thinker. if i were to bet, i'd string you the longest in this thread. and i was right.

it was nice playing with you =)

lol @ gamblers don't talk about money. you are not a money making gambler. period.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
                  Hagler had a much more diverse offensive arsenal

under-developed left hand.

Comment

i'm just asking for validation MR GAMBLER. lol it's only in your username. "I can't talk about what i do, it's only in my username DERP DERP"

that's interesting because you're the one actually emotionally attached to me. not the other way around.

when i make my posts, i expect your reply because you don't make any logical sense but are obviously an emotional thinker. if i were to bet, i'd string you the longest in this thread. and i was right.

it was nice playing with you =)

lol @ gamblers don't talk about money. you are not a money making gambler. period.
                    So this babbling bull**** is suppose to be?

Comment

What about Ray Robinson or Harry Greb? Those are the two best middleweights offensively according to most experts.

Comment

Working...
                      X