Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If I Hurt Mayweather, I Expect He'll Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there was ever a fight that needs to be a 15 round fight , this would be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      answer the question, was it running or what?

Floyd vs Maidana 2 12th round
      Did you not read my post?

I already answered that question. Read it again.

Comment

• With all honesty, if I was in Floyd shoes I'd dance to a clear UD too for the simple reason

1 - If he stands n trades, it wont be appreciated and people will say he looked "old", or "pacquiao made him fight like this", and he'll be taking a risk of getting hurt or even losing without getting any credit

2- If he dances, people will call it "running" but he will 9.9/10 get a clear UD

So what do you do if you're Floyd? Get that 100 mill and the V

Comment

• Originally posted by riffbox View Post
          What the heck happened to all the Floyd is a coward comments. The online world has drastically changed since the fight has become a reality. Everybody was cool when the fight wasn't made. Now reality is settling in and people are retracting their bias comments they've been making for years. I wonder what happens when Floyd breaks this dude up. TROLLS. LOL!!!!!!!! Who is the next hype job??????
          He's a ****ing coward, biggest boxing coward out there now! He said so himself!

There ya happy now?!?!? Everyone still knows his tactics were cowardly, but why keep saying it now that the fight is on?!?!?

If Cotto were to be caught saying "I'm gay" but later be with a woman and try to erase what he said, everyone would still call him gay because he said so himself...

Come on dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Manny ain't the fighter he was in 2009.

But I'm not sure about Manny being weaker than AB (Absolute ******) Broner and his 135 lbs ass at this point.
            It's not a matter of wether he's weaker than AB or not ... It's Manny's style, the jumping in and out... If Maidana could counter Floyd's lead right I'd expect him to be able to land a few hard shots on pacquiao who's kind of there to be hit. Manny jumping in on Maidana would spell trouble IMO.. Also PAC's chin has been looking kind of suspect after the Marquez ko. Bradley and Rios both hit and hurt him to the point you could see Manny got kind of shook up. Maidana's power is a different story...

Comment

Working...
            X