Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artur Beterbiev has left training camp due to a dispute with his promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artur might be against linking up with Haymon since he and Yvon have a partnership of sorts I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
      Artur might be against linking up with Haymon since he and Yvon have a partnership of sorts I reckon.
      Probably that has something to do with it.

Comment

Looks like he has resumed training and has a new three year deal with Haymon/Michel.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/sports/Pl...rois-ans.shtml

Rough English translation:

"According to reports, the clan Beterbiev has firm commitments to enable it to deliver four fights a year guaranteeing a minimum annual income of $ 2 million over the next three years."

"It is interposed by lawyers that Groupe Yvon Michel, the American promoter Al Haymon and manager of Beterbiev, Anna Reva, have agreed on the terms of a new revised pact three years."

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
          Looks like he has resumed training and has a new three year deal with Haymon/Michel.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/sports/Pl...rois-ans.shtml

Rough English translation:

"According to reports, the clan Beterbiev has firm commitments to enable it to deliver four fights a year guaranteeing a minimum annual income of $ 2 million over the next three years."

"It is interposed by lawyers that Groupe Yvon Michel, the American promoter Al Haymon and manager of Beterbiev, Anna Reva, have agreed on the terms of a new revised pact three years."
          I follow Anna Reva on FB. That woman can get it.

Comment

Wow, a Haymon contract is potentially a 9 year contract! That's insane.

Comment

Working...
            X