Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Brandon Rios, Timothy Bradley and K-9 Bundrage The 3 Names We Gave Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    Larry, fighting ggg makes too much sense

And it doesn't fit cotto fans agenda which is to have their hero hold on to a PAPER MEANINGLESS lineal title . Cotto has shamed MIDDLEWEIGHT HISTORY and has brought the sport into DISREPUTE
    The fake fans on here think the titles still mean something, cotto fighting rios and rios possibly holding it shows you how absurd the whole thing is.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      The fake fans on here think the titles still mean something, cotto fighting rios and rios possibly holding it shows you how absurd the whole thing is.
      That title was something until you picked Martinez to beat his cherry pick gone wrong. For some reason, it wasn't an issue last June, only this one.

Comment

• Question for cotto fans...how many more years will cotto fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          That title was something until you picked Martinez to beat his cherry pick gone wrong. For some reason, it wasn't an issue last June, only this one.

Comment

Could be whining, but you weren't b*tching about last year. People still salty about that pick and can't get over it. Martinez got 14-15 months off before he had to defend it and only then it was a voluntary not a mandatory. Every single person sad at this situation is only complaining because it's Cotto and noting else.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
              exactly on what do you want me to comment? the debate was about oscar and canelo being pissed at cotto, im sticking to that, the rest is noting but your opinion which has been posted over 20 times already...
              why will oscar talk about bending cotto in the future if he is not pissed, he could very well be burning a bridge and doesnt seem to care...
              i said they are pissed you said they are salty, i wont change your opinion and you wont change mine...
              "ODH and canelo are pissed"... that is your OPINION.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                Question for cotto fans...how many more years will cotto fight?
                Im thinking till the end of 2016 maybe probably earlier.

Comment

Could be whining, but you weren't b*tching about last year. People still salty about that pick and can't get over it. Martinez got 14-15 months off before he had to defend it and only then it was a voluntary not a mandatory. Every single person sad at this situation is only complaining because it's Cotto and noting else.
                  Dude I was in Santurce cheering on cotto during the fight. His behaviour since then, and the pathetic dickriding from cotto fans, has turned me against him.

Comment

Dude I was in Santurce cheering on cotto during the fight. His behaviour since then, and the pathetic dickriding from cotto fans, has turned me against him.
                    His behavior and ducking? What behavior, he's just been waiting... Cotto says as much to the media as Floyd, which is nothing and people hate on him for things he doesn't do. Hate on him for fighting ANYONE that isn't a MW even Canelo, he isn't a ranked MW. None of you have any integrity or care for the sport, you just go with what the popular opinion is. Him fighting Canelo for the MW title is a joke and he should vacate with that as well.

The only difference between Bradley and Canelo at MW is their skin color, neither of them did a damn thing there. But because it's the fight you and everyone else wants, it's okay to keep the MW. They get the fight they wanted, instead, they are crying like b*tches because Canelo got up and walked away. It's easiest to blame it on Cotto because he doesn't talk to the media, Oscar and Canelo can't shut up about it. At the end of the day Cottos still available and Canelo is not, period.

Comment

His behavior and ducking? What behavior, he's just been waiting... Cotto says as much to the media as Floyd, which is nothing and people hate on him for things he doesn't do. Hate on him for fighting ANYONE that isn't a MW even Canelo, he isn't a ranked MW. None of you have any integrity or care for the sport, you just go with what the popular opinion is. Him fighting Canelo for the MW title is a joke and he should vacate with that as well.

The only difference between Bradley and Canelo at MW is their skin color, neither of them did a damn thing there. But because it's the fight you and everyone else wants, it's okay to keep the MW. They get the fight they wanted, instead, they are crying like b*tches because Canelo got up and walked away. It's easiest to blame it on Cotto because he doesn't talk to the media, Oscar and Canelo can't shut up about it. At the end of the day Cottos still available and Canelo is not, period.
                      Lol last time I checked canelo fights in the mw division, 155 is within middleweight. It's not the same as Bradley. Nice try though.

Comment

Working...
                      X