Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin wants the winner of GGG/Murray: "It takes hard work to be on my level."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the fight if he gets passed Lee.

MW division is so weak

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
      Or by default aka the middleweight division is not exactly loaded with talent right now. His #2 ranking is certainly debatable but far from scandalous. His win over N'dam is underrated I believe. Murray and Geale have fought better opposition but came up short more often than not.
      well since the division isn't loaded shouldn't you go with the proven guys over the non-proven guys? quillin's had 1 top ten win. murray should have beaten martinez, has a draw with sturm, and gave ggg a good fight. all 3 of those guys are above a guy like ndam and quillin barely won that one so its no surprise that murray's resume has more "blemishes" than quillins. it also has more good things on it. both things should be considered when making rankings not just blemishes, and since quillin has very few good things i find it hard to place him above those guys especially since his performances against his 2 toughest opponents ndam and rosado were so weak.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post

Interview was taken before the fight.

Comment

id like to see it tbh.

Comment

Shut up already, I hope Andy lee puts you to sleep n away for good.

Comment

And then when he gets offered to fight again.....
              Nah, gotta drop my belt

Comment

Dean_Razorback hate this fad of speaking of yourself in the third person

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  Dean_Razorback hate this fad of speaking of yourself in the third person
                  This guy's a damn loon....seriously

Comment

Dragging people to fan day

Comment

Go away, Quail. You are a coward...it is not me; you are deemed by your words.

Comment

Working...
                      X