Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin Murray has the heart of a champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European Murray tried his best against the Asian Triple G...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Big respect to Martin Murray - he's a ring warrior.

He was Gennady Golovkin most determined opponent to date. You won't find a fighter with more courage in a boxing ring!

This is an appreciation thread - please post only POSITIVE comments here.
      Murray has the heart of a champion, but a corner of buffoons. At no point did they put water on his head, at no point did they put ice on his neck or head, at no point did they put inswell on his eye.

Comment

I always said that he is one of the better fighters from the UK and I lot of ppl questioned that comment.

Unfortunately for him he ran into triple G but his showing in that fight doesn't diminish him.

The dude had a lot of guts and even when he was getting strafed with hard punches he was trying to win

Comment

Murray is a really good guy, he doesn't bad mouth his opponent, trash talk or anything. He just gets in there and does his best every time. He's a warrior who deserves to have been crowned champ but has been on the end of a few bad decisions. Hopefully he'll reach his goal of being a champ cause he deserves it.

Comment

Murray was actually too brave for his own good - I felt his corner should've stopped the fight much earlier and saved him for another day.

Comment

How many fighters have lasted 11 rounds against GGG?

That alone deserves a tip of the hat.
              Last edited by Targaryen; 02-27-2015, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                HW many fighters have lasted 11 rounds against GGG?

That alone deserves a tip of the hat.
                I agree.

Comment

Working...
                X