No announcement yet.

Wilder actually has the highest KO ratio of all active champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder actually has the highest KO ratio of all active champions

I think Lampley said GGG still has the highest KO ratio among active champions which is not true anymore, Wilder is the new #1 with a KO ratio of 96.97% compared to GGG's 90.63%. Not that it's a big deal but let's be accurate.

I think there talking about championship fights aren't they? Wilder has only had one championship fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      I think Lampley said GGG still has the highest KO ratio among active champions which is not true anymore, Wilder is the new #1 with a KO ratio of 96.97% compared to GGG's 90.63%. Not that it's a big deal but let's be accurate.
      Respect to both Wilder and GGG on their KO% but Heavyweights usually have a higher KO rate than the lighter weights.

Wilder is 6ft8, 220 pounds, He's very athletic and he has allot of power in his punch.

But because GGG is a middleweight and has had tougher opponents than Wilder. I think GGG's record is more significant

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        I think there talking about championship fights aren't they? Wilder has only had one championship fight.
        No I think he said "out of all active champions", meaning out of all the fighters who currently hold a title, GGG has the highest KO ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          I think Lampley meant out of real world champions, not some paper belt holder.

Comment

I think lampley clarified and said MW.

Comment

If that's the case, there must be a number of champs with a 100% KO ratio with just one or two championship fights.

Comment

I think the new statistic we should use for GGG is now the highest KO percentage in Middleweight history.

Comment

Wilder has no KO's in a title fight. Great percentage, but GGG has knocked out over ten championship opponents. Let Wilder have few more fights before giving any compliments.

Comment

which he's not........he just through out a flat percentage.

Comment

Working...
                    X