• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    5dimes
    Put money on via western union
    Bet on floyd
    ???
    Profit
    Not sure how much I am pputting yet. Im a Mayweather fan though. So does it mean I have to physically be in a country were betting is legal to bet ? thx baby gurll

Comment

• If Floyd wins clearly and looks good doing it, he deserves all the credit in the boxing world

I think it's a bad style match up for him

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        If Floyd wins clearly and looks good doing it, he deserves all the credit in the boxing world

I think it's a bad style match up for him
        Beating a guy 3 fights away from one of the most devastating knockouts of our generation? dunno mang

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Beating a guy 3 fights away from one of the most devastating knockouts of our generation? dunno mang
          He's nearly 40 years old and it is a bad style match up for him. Gonna be close, but if he does do it clearly...I'll be impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
            Not sure how much I am pputting yet. Im a Mayweather fan though. So does it mean I have to physically be in a country were betting is legal to bet ? thx baby gurll
            Just use a Visa card and deposit on 5dimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              The only way a rematch sells is if Pacquiao wins, or Mayweather wins it close, imo.
              Or a draw...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                Or a draw...
                That, too.

Comment

• Still cant believe its happening lol so excited hopefully pac tard nation dies may 2

Comment

• During the ESPN interview with Skip Bayless and Steven A. Smith in March, Pacquiao was asked by Bayless why he always wanted to fight Floyd so much. Pacquiao, smiling, paused and hesitated - perhaps because he didn't want to sound immodest or not humble, but then he decided to proceed and stated firmly: "I want to prove... ... ... I can easily beat the undefeated..."

Confident statement by Pac. How many undefeated has Pac fuvked up.. most recent ones are Bradley and Algeiri. He's telling the world he can and will do and prove it with the whole world watching.

Comment

• using logic this is clearly a close fight but there's a high chance that someone will get floored. pillow cant break glass but hammer can break stone.

Comment

Working...
                      X