No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    u serious???? the bigger fighters came to him! hence the broken bones. the bigger fighters also move slower. if it was the awkwardness that threw them off, why didnt it have the same effect on the smaller guys then? like i said sr. only came out and accused manny, after manny dominated cotto, which was unreal to the mayweathers.
    You keep looking at it relative to the opponents when you should be looking at this relative to Manny. His power couldn't KO or force 2 smaller fighters to shell up. He moved up, and 4 straight opponents were KO'd/tko'd then then the comment was made.

No he didn't KO anyone afterwards, but the comment wasn't made relative to those performances, just the ones before it. You are looking at just the cotto fight while I am looking at all along the timeline.

I was simply clarifying the timeline piece to show there was some validity to it.

Comment

• Footage of floyd sparring leaked

Comment

• WATCH: Pacquiao convinces US actor Mario Lopez to go on 'GMA'

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
          Footage of floyd sparring leaked

Dude.....uhhhhh..I think I got a little to excited watching this video. Like I jumped out of my seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Dude.....uhhhhh..I think I got a little to excited watching this video. Like I jumped out of my seat.
            Floyd looking really aggressive wouldnt doubt hes knocking guys down

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              You keep looking at it relative to the opponents when you should be looking at this relative to Manny. His power couldn't KO or force 2 smaller fighters to shell up. He moved up, and 4 straight opponents were KO'd/tko'd then then the comment was made.

No he didn't KO anyone afterwards, but the comment wasn't made relative to those performances, just the ones before it. You are looking at just the cotto fight while I am looking at all along the timeline.

I was simply clarifying the timeline piece to show there was some validity to it.
              who did he ko/tko after moving up? so pac had no ko/tko in the lower weights? WTF!! LOL!!!! and no, the comment was made after he dominated cotto. not hatton, not oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                Floyd looking really aggressive wouldnt doubt hes knocking guys down
                You could hear the thuds of his blows but most impressively to me was that he still stayed defensively responsible even while beating the **** out of that guy.

Comment

what this means is he moved up in weight after 2 decision wins over JMM and Barrera at lower weights. Upon moving up, he had 4 straight KO/TKO's. Floyd sr. said what he said in late 2009 after cotto, and then Manny, as you pointed out, got no more KO's.
                  LMAO!!!! BIG DUNN'S AVI!!!!

dunn!

Comment

• Comment

pac tko diaz, no ped talk. pac ko hatton, no ped talk. pac tko cotto, ped accusation started.

Comment

Working...
                      X