Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    You know it's coming.
    Yeah, especially after reading how Floyd controls the Las Vegas court system.

Comment

• Yup. TMT and Ellerbee set this whole thing up. Manny won't get a fair shake.

And Floyd is better than Ali?

Comment

• already posted...

Comment

• Apparently Bruce Trampler disagreed with 2 of the choices. He probably disagreed with Clements and Moretti. He probably wanted Trowbridge

Comment

• Referree is gonna be Kenny Bayless

Comment

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
              Apparently Bruce Trampler disagreed with 2 of the choices. He probably disagreed with Clements and Moretti. He probably wanted Trowbridge
              no he wanted the judges that scored the ODH/Floyd fight for ODH and the judge that scored the Canelo fight even. LOL!!

Seriously, I'm surprised to see this from Trampler. My guess he is just doing this as a ruse and is really happy.

He is too professional and seasoned to complain to the media, even his boy Dan.

Comment

• Judges announced on sportscenter are going to be Dave Moretti,Burt Clements and Glen feldman

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  no he wanted the judges that scored the ODH/Floyd fight for ODH and the judge that scored the Canelo fight even. LOL!!

Seriously, I'm surprised to see this from Trampler. My guess he is just doing this as a ruse and is really happy.

He is too professional and seasoned to complain to the media, even his boy Dan.
                  Burt and Morreti score based on punches Landed. Trampled wants judges who score based off of activity. Clements is one of the best judges.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                      Bayless will be paid $25k to referee #MayweatherPacquiao. Each judge will earn $20k. #boxing
                      — Dan Rafael (@danrafaelespn) April 21, 2015
                      Saturday May 2, Kenny Bayless will have the best job in the world. Nobody will have better view of the fight than him!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X