Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:12720619

Mayweather - "One thing we know about Pacquiao, he will never go on survival mode" repeated it twice. Of course this is common sense but it needs to be acknowledged and it only means Mayweather is prepared to do damage.
    I guess Pac has no chance of hurting Floyd.

Comment

• Apparently God is a HUGE Marquez fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Dude from Yahoo said 99.99% today, but who knows.

Basically all that we know is that the weigh in is going to cost $10, and there's still no way to buy them, either

I know it's worst case scenario, but if they end up postponing, I'm gonna shoot someone.
        Who was that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          floyd is a fake christian, like those who go to church every Sunday morning after getting their face stuffed with ******* the night before.

The lord said, I dont remember the exact quote, "Praise me and live my lifestyle". Meaning, don't just say it, but live it.

Mayweather has never humbled himself before Christ publicly, "acknowledge me in public, in front of cameras, and I will accept you in my neighborhood". Pacquiao has admitted all sins in public and has said "I AM nothing, with the Lord, now I'm something".

Mayweather's belief is just cultural, like it's part of American culture to thank God and whatnot, Pacquiao's relationship with God is real. God will kill floyd on May 2nd, watch, like he did in the old testament against his enemies.
          Ok. Again, one guy has always thanked the Lord for his victories going back almost 25 years, the other guy is Manny.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

Now let's post some comments about what Ali said about Joe Frazier:

"He is an uncle Tom. He works for the enemy"

"He is a gorilla"

"He is ignorant"

"He is ugly"

Or how about what Ali called Joe Louis an "Uncle Tom"?

Comment

We will see

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Not really. He's been fighting people that rehydrate to Super Middle Weights regularly recently while Pacman has been fighting smallish fighters recently except for Margarito and Clottey. How is it a surprise if he drums his head around like a basketball and knocks him out taking the weight differential out of the equation? Pacman already been wobbled, dropped, and stopped by Bradley and Marquez just from good timing so I don't know why Mayweather can't do the same or how Pacquiao is bulletproof all of a sudden.
                  ...what? when did that happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
                    Now let's post some comments about what Ali said about Joe Frazier:

"He is an uncle Tom. He works for the enemy"

"He is a gorilla"

"He is ignorant"

"He is ugly"

Or how about what Ali called Joe Louis an "Uncle Tom"?
                    but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but ...

Comment

They took 60% of Manny's blood!
                      But Floyd?

NOT ONE TEST.

Sham.

Comment

Working...
                      X