Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if manny stays throwing punches in bunches (probably missing a ton in the process) and occasionally landing a few that aren't blocked, dodged, parried, etc., and floyd throws significantly less amount of punches, however landing at the same rate as pacquiao while showing a great display of defense (highlighted by manny's volume of wild punches) who do you think the judges will give the round to on a roung by round basis?

manny being the "aggressor" throwing tons of punches but landing at the same rate as floyd?

or

floyd being the defensive wizard blocking, dodging most blows, but not throwing NEARLY as much as Pac but still landing with an even amount of clean punches as pacquiao?

who will judges favor in this scenario?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
      Best fight I have seen in a long time. This is master pugilism people. I haven't seen boxing ability better than what I have seen in this.

So Floyd is going to run for 12 rounds ...... that was funny.

Comment

• They're testing the **** out of that Filipino... wtf... I wouldn't be surprised if Pacquiao walks into the ring hooked up to an I.V.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          So Floyd is going to run for 12 rounds ...... that was funny.
          Thats not running, That is master pugilism at its finest.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
            They're testing the **** out of that Filipino... wtf... I wouldn't be surprised if Pacquiao walks into the ring hooked up to an I.V.

Thats disgusting. I mean, at some point, they can't be this ******. You test a guy more than once a week and it's pretty obvious he's not doping. I mean, even if he dopes one week, that thing just doesn't flush away in a few days. Ridiculous and this is why I hope manny ****s the **** out of Floyd and his scared and cheating ass..

Comment

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
              Thats not running, That is master pugilism at its finest.
              Didn't you just post a video game of Floyd just running for 12 rounds?

Just like the Baldomir fight. As the fight progresses, Floyd runs faster and faster while the fans boo louder and louder.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Didn't you just post a video game of Floyd just running for 12 rounds?

Just like the Baldomir fight. As the fight progresses, Floyd runs faster and faster while the fans boo louder and louder.
                Thats not running. That is boxing pugilism.

Comment

• Ariza going in on Freddie via fight hype. He must read nsb lol there was a big thread asking what fighters Freddie built

For being such a great trainer, he's done a stellar job in making Zou Shiming the next Manny Pacquiao, like he claimed. I mean, he's done an amazing job. We're all beside ourselves with the work that he's done with that guy (laughing). Listen, let's not fool ourselves. Nobody's been worried about Freddie Roach for five years. Let's talk about the real trainers out there. The Robert Garcias, the Virgil Hunters, the Abel Sanchezs, the Mike Staffords, the Barry Hunters; those are the trainers that people are talking about these days. Guys who have built and nurtured fighters their whole careers and taken them to the top. Not get hand-fed accomplished champions because their an in-house trainer for certain promoters. Nobody talks about Freddie.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    They're testing the **** out of that Filipino... wtf... I wouldn't be surprised if Pacquiao walks into the ring hooked up to an I.V.

USADA is in Floyd's pocket. Floyd has probably only been tested once or twice. BUT I DON'T CARE.

Just as long as Floyd wins, I will be happy.

Comment

• Roy Jones Jr analyzing the different strategies that each guy would need to do in order to win and how he thinks each guy would win.

Comment

Working...
                      X