Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn it. I'm so pissed this fight is happening. I wanted Canelo-Cotto on May 2.

Comment

• Some details on the contract was in Pac's instagram earlier and now it's gone. Anyone got a chance to screen grab the thing?

Comment

• Finally! What a wonderful day! Any of them two can win, at this point I'd slightly favor Mayweather, I'd say it's either 60/40 or 50/50 fight, but I'm voting for Pacquiao because I hope he'll be super-motivated to give him THE beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          God damn it. I'm so pissed this fight is happening. I wanted Canelo-Cotto on May 2.
          Masking his fears from the possibility of Floyd losing to Pac with sarcasm and trolling

For a pigeon you sure are a bit shaky

Comment

• Earlier on this thread, it was all nice post and then *******s and Floydiots came in but I dont even care anymore since the fight is happening.

Comment

• Why I still don't believe it?

Comment

• Originally posted by kreteno View Post
                Why I still don't believe it?
                Same here...

It's just that I'm so used to the anticlimactic BS of the last 5 years that it doesn't feel legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                  This fight is going to come down to one thing and one thing only, SPEED.

The faster man will win the fight.
                  The one with faster feet will win. It is going to be a gigantic ring. Everything that has been agreed upon benefits Money May

Comment

• Originally posted by Say-so View Post
                    How does Floyd have a better chin? Because Marquez ko'd him and Pacquaio has taken risks to get a punch? I specifically remember Mosley and Maidana rocking Mayweather. Because Mayweather has such good defense and doesn't get hit as much as Pac because Pac takes risks, it seems to judge he has a better chin. Pacquaio has, without a doubt been in way more wars than Mayweather and has his chin checked multiple times. I'm neutral in this fight because I only watch both their fights just to watch them lose since my favorite fighters are outside of both, but I honestly think Pac has the better chin and Pac will hit more clean punches against Mayweathwer than anyone and his chin will finally be checked.

Yes, Mayweather has those surprise counters and leads, but I seriously he's going to land a Marquez type punch. In an unbiased opinion, I think Pacquaio has the better chin.
                    Pre Marquez maybe, I don't know. In Bradley 2 no power Bradley was backing him up. I worry his chin may be cracked from that Marquez KO.

Comment

• Been on hiatus for a few months for UD12 for Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X