Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a fan of both whilst I do respect the boxing skills of these 2. In any case I think Pacquiao will win by UD; Pacquiao will likely get the nod of the judges for outworking and out punching a pot-shotting Mayweather. Age has catched up with both of them, but this will have a more detrimental effect on Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthpawAli93 View Post
      And if Floyd gets his ass handed to him? "He old doe" Gtfo out of here, Floyd is gonna lose this fight and he's doing everything possible to cheat his way to victory. Manny gonna put a whooping on this cheater
      Dude have your not been reading the forums. Pac fans are gonna give floyd zero credit if he wins. Gonna be funny seeing all the crying. I'm going full fl0mo if he wins just cause most posters in here are a bunch of poosies

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Dude have your not been reading the forums. Pac fans are gonna give floyd zero credit if he wins. Gonna be funny seeing all the crying. I'm going full fl0mo if he wins just cause most posters in here are a bunch of poosies
        so at the moment you are just semi or half Flo mo?

Comment

• watch this fight be a draw

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            so at the moment you are just semi or half Flo mo?
            Sorry bro I post with logic you just live in pac land. None of you cared about memo or drug testing till pac got kod. Where was all the crying during the third fight when memo was also with Juan?

You nerds are making excuses left and right it's pathetic

Comment

Sorry bro I post with logic you just live in pac land. None of you cared about memo or drug testing till pac got kod. Where was all the crying during the third fight when memo was also with Juan?

you must have mistaken me with somebody else.

i joined november last year

quote me where i posted i don't care about memo or drug testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                you must have mistaken me with somebody else.

i joined november last year

quote me where i posted i don't care about memo or drug testing.
                None of you= pac fans in general

Comment

None of you= pac fans in general
                  You had no problem lumping him In with all Pacquiao fans so why not prove your point and quote his post showing that he said he didn't care about memo or drug testing. If you post with logic as you stated, prove It.

Comment

LOL that is true. Memo was working with Marquez in that third Pacquiao fight and NO ONE CARED!

Comment

• The difference is so clear ray charles could see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X