No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OneHunnitPercentTruth having a spastic moment

"Floyd just can't be dirty, he can't! I don't care if he had a blood transfusion it doesn't matter!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 100percentTruth View Post
      Here is Kim Kardasian with Eva Longoria
      Damn... Kim kinda looks like a ****** standing next to Eva

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        OneHunnitPercentTruth having a spastic moment

"Floyd just can't be dirty, he can't! I don't care if he had a blood transfusion it doesn't matter!"
        Floyd can't have a vampire facial, he can't! He has to be juicing. Didn't you watch the video of Floyd admitted to juicing?

Comment

Floyd can't have a vampire facial, he can't! He has to be juicing. Didn't you watch the video of Floyd admitted to juicing?
          Damn this has to hurt, Floyd having his blood withdrawn from his body, then ran through a machine, then injected back into his body? Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            When it comes to throwing one punch, Floyd is quicker than, Manny. What better way to slow down the tempo of the fight by utilizing the "touch and shoot" technique that Floyd likes to use against southpaws. Floyd needs to make Manny's right hand a non-factor. Manny doesn't get enough credit for his use of lead hand control, but he does a good job at using his right hand to set up power shots. He doesn't throw a good jab, but people need to understand that when a southpaw is fighting an orthodox fighter; the stiff jab isn't as useful for either fighter because they both can easily get countered by each other's jab.

It comes down to whoever can establish their lead hand to control the fight and Manny does a job good of using his lead hand to set his attack against orthodox boxers just like Floyd does against southpaws. What I'd like for Floyd to do is to constantly parry down or counter over Manny's right hand with his left hand and make him reset by shooting the straight right hand upstairs/downstairs before Manny can throw his straight left. When Manny paws with his right hand, he holds his left hand low, so Floyd needs to take advantage of that mistake and make Manny fight like a one-handed fighter. Floyd can make this fight as easy as he wants it to be, he just needs to beat Manny to the punch and make him reset. The "touch and shoot" tactic would work great for Floyd because he has the advantage with his longer reach and quicker one-punch release, his straight right would reach the target faster than Manny's straight left. Whatever he does, he must not let Manny set up. If it comes down to one punch at a time, then we all know who will win that battle.

This is a very good analysis. I don't agree with the red, though. Floyd is 38yrs old. Unless he is on something, he will lose on points.

Comment

• Originally posted by theBEASTwithin View Post
              Damn... Kim kinda looks like a ****** standing next to Eva
              Eva has beauty, class, style, body, and brains.

Awesome awesome lady right there

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Damn this has to hurt, Floyd having his blood withdrawn from his body, then ran through a machine, then injected back into his body? Man
                I know. I did more research and "vampire facial" is code word for steroids. There's no such thing as injecting blood into your face for cosmetic purposes.

Floyd's former assistance also says he gets chemical peels monthly. "Chemical peels" is another code word for steroids.

"Wood chopping" is another code word for steroids as well and we've all heard Mayweather has been doing that a lot lately.

Comment

• I agree.....

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Eva has beauty, class, style, body, and brains.

Awesome awesome lady right there

I totally agree. She is such a doll. The type of woman you marry.

Comment

I know. I did more research and "vampire facial" is code word for steroids. There's no such thing as injecting blood into your face for cosmetic purposes.

Floyd's former assistance also says he gets chemical peels monthly. "Chemical peels" is another code word for steroids.

"Wood chopping" is another code word for steroids as well and we've all heard Mayweather has been doing that a lot lately.
                    He had a blood transfusion, spin it all you want

Oh and now he's on those Ariza Shakes! dirty cheat right?

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      This is a very good analysis. I don't agree with the red, though. Floyd is 38yrs old. Unless he is on something, he will lose on points.
                      Got those excuses ready. Nothing new...

Comment

Working...
                      X