No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    it will be like this until fight week...more reports of the same **** and the same arguments happening over and over and over again

i wish it were fight week already...i wanna come in the office that Monday...log on...see this place going ape**** and KNOWING we're days just a couple of days away

no pictures or videos of PAC shooting hoops or Floyd tryin to chop wood...videos and pictures of them arriving in Vegas...THAT is what i want
    by mid april.

expect tons of "DOGEATER", "WATERMELON" typensb threads.

and 1000's of bans.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      I watched the first five minutes. I don't have time to watch a 30-m in video on this. But what I took from the first 5 minutes of the video is pure speculation.
      lol! speculations? he admitted on that first 5 minutes that he is doing BLOOD DOPING! even floyd's die hard fans can't defend this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        by mid april.

expect tons of "DOGEATER", "WATERMELON" typensb threads.

and 1000's of bans.

you think they're gonna get as bad as the brits and mexicans?

time to get my alts ready

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          I watched the first five minutes. I don't have time to watch a 30-m in video on this. But what I took from the first 5 minutes of the video is pure speculation.
          You missed the blood transfusion part, watch the video it's before the Canelo fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            Speculation? It's not speculation that Floyd does regularly scheduled "vampire facials". I have that video of him wearing the sunglasses two weeks before the Alvarez fight, because he had just had his blood respun. It is also not speculation that he tested positive for "xylocane" 3 times over the course of his career. It is why he will not fight outside of Vegas. Do you realize how much more he would make fighting at Dallas Stadium? Barclay Center? The UK? Madison Square Garden? There is a reason he won't fight outside of Vegas.
            Effects of Vampire facials

Great, you found out that Mayweather does vampire facials in a video where Mayweather says he does vampire facials. Detective badge for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 100percentTruth View Post

Great, you found out that Mayweather does vampire facials in a video where Mayweather says he does vampire facials. Detective badge for you.
              idiot, he is blood doping! get your main account here coward! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 100percentTruth View Post

A vampire facial requires a blood transfusion.

Armstrong and Hamilton have had blood transfusions

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  A vampire facial requires a blood transfusion.

Armstrong and Hamilton have had blood transfusions
                  he doin it for his wrinkles doe..... wait i thought black dont crack.....?

Comment

• Damn floyd is doping in his face. No wonder he doesn't get knocked down. Got dem chin peds

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      you think they're gonna get as bad as the brits and mexicans?

time to get my alts ready
                      save me one.

i'll be banned for sure.

by 2 weeks out i'll turn super saiyan pac tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X