No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [B][I][SIZE="3"]AWESOME !!!!!!

Its about TIME , 5 years in the WAITING !!!

Well we know who picked who LMAO !!!!

The poll has Pac in the LEAD hahahahaha

I am exhilarated at the fact this fight is gonna happen !

HURRAY,,, HURRAH !!!!!!! Pac is gonna whup that azzzzzz !!!!!!

Comment

• Damn 48 pages already LOL

Comment

• lol i wonder what all the pacman fans will have to say about floyd being scared now. Whats going to be even more hillarious is that if floyd wins, pac fans will take the biggest L on here lmao.

But still...this is awsome...good luck to both

Comment

• i think pac fans reaction seeing floyd win will be more entertaining than the fight itself lol "in 2009 pac would of killed floyd" some of us already see it

Comment

• If Mayweather comes to win, Pac by stoppage. I can see Floyd Sr stopping this one.
            If Mayweather comes to survive this can be a real snoozer with Pac winning by UD.

Comment

• So much talk about excuses. Stfu already. I want this fight to have no what ifs. Both guys are using the gloves they want. Good. Pac's taking the tests Floyd wants. Good. I hope the ref is fair, aka no Bayless effect please.

Comment

• golovkin being the first to post in this thread is an omen

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Fuck all the whinning. Fight is finally made and some of ya still crying? Good luck to both guys. I'm rooting for manny to pull this one off.
                  Hell yeah!

Except Floyd will box circles around the boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work TBE View Post
                    lol i wonder what all the pacman fans will have to say about floyd being scared now. Whats going to be even more hillarious is that if floyd wins, pac fans will take the biggest L on here lmao.

But still...this is awsome...good luck to both
                    yep my exact thoughts. they are gonna flip flop so many ways its gonna look real bad for them. people need to bookmark these pages now

Comment

• Most significant fight of my life so far

Comment

Working...
                      X