No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
    So is Pacquaio gonna knock him out cold like he did to Bradley (in both fights), Rios, Marquez, or Algieri?
    Nah hes gonna drop him and make him run the remainder of the fight just like mosley.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
      Pac: i wanna feel how a tbe punch feels like,
      *taps his gloves and raises both arms in the air*

Comment

• Im quite certain Kenny Bayless will be the ref and I want him to so that it will benefit Pacquiao..

Comment

• Mat 2nd...Mayweathers first loss! getting KTFO!

Comment

• Originally posted by GueroTX View Post
            Manny was outboxed by Marquez and Morales. Floyd will give up 2 early rounds adjusting to Manny s rhythm, then it will be a clinic. Maybe Manny will win the 12th because Floyd will play it safe.

117-111
            This is exactly how i see it playing out also. People underestimate Floyds ability to adjust.[/QUOTE]

Pac has no specific rhythm....people underestimate Pacs ability, rarely do people underestimate Floyd's ability.

Comment

• Finnally the missing attributes have arrived....SPEED, SOUTHPAW STANCE, STAMINA, POWER, HEART OF A CHAMPION, RING GENERALSHIP AND PRIDE!!! Any of the guys that fought running against Pacman all said they have the got the blueprint to beating and that they were successful but any of them got the W, jus loss by wide margin so what is the point? Cotto has son success and also Maydana I, how ever these fighters are 5-6 rounds fighters but Pacquiao can go 12 with no problem.

Pacman UD by outpunching Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                Im quite certain Kenny Bayless will be the ref and I want him to so that it will benefit Pacquiao..
                Kenny Bayless will benifit Money May.

Comment

• My pick has been the same for the past 5 years and that's Floyd by decision. Although I will now admit I'm not as confident about it as I once was. Floyd has never fought anyone like Pac and vice versa. All I know is that the day of the fight I'm going to be a nervous wreck until the bell sounds for the main event.

Comment

• Still has not fully sink in to me yet that the fight is happening. Feels like a dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                      Casual fans wouldn't recognize a single name on that list.

Sad but true.
                      It is sad, but I kind of feel that ESPN and the major sorts media are a big part of the problem! I think they got mad that boxing was owned by HBO and SHO, instead of ESPN, ABC, NBC, and CBS. Let's see if they switch their tune once the networks get a piece of the action.

Comment

Working...
                      X