No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Makes sense he did "fight" the big show at wrestlemania during his "retirement"

Comment

• Prediction: Pacquiao will say or do something that is normally viewed as insignificant,normal,boxing banter to build up a fight.
        NSB? PACQUIAO IS GOING TO MURDER HIM !!!! Hahahahaha RUN FLOYDIE LOL

Comment

• Damn I thought this shlt was at 4

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Makes sense he did "fight" the big show at wrestlemania during his "retirement"
            I have no issues at whatever marketing schemes Floyd uses. Or anyone else for that matter, as much as I may not like it you have to respect the fact that he built his brand from the ground up.

Floyd the business/marketing man > any other version of Floyd, boxer included

Comment

• I don't dislike Floyd

Just some of his fans

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                I don't dislike Floyd

Just some of his fans
                It's funny how once a day we (non Floyd fans) all take turns going to war of words with the Floyd fans in this thread. You gotta admit they are a dedicated, tight knit bunch. They gang up on you in packs, like wolves.

I had my fun in the sun last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  It's funny how once a day we (non Floyd fans) all take turns going to war of words with the Floyd fans in this thread. You gotta admit they are a dedicated, tight knit bunch. They gang up on you in packs, like wolves.

I had my fun in the sun last week.
                  Its more funny as a neutral watching pacquiao and floyd fans going at each other like children over pointless topics, and hilarious seeing you say its "fun".

Comment

• Pac is on ESPN if anyone didn't know. Not doing a good job answering the questions tho lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Pac is on ESPN if anyone didn't know. Not doing a good job answering the questions tho lol
                      Remember the kenny interview

Kenny asks why don't you fight pac

Floyd responds "Oscar is doin good job promoting"

Kenny "what does that have to do with the ?"

Comment

Working...
                      X