Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone gotta screenshot the face off, heard they are live streaming on youtube on the showtime channel in case no one got cable

Comment

• So we all agree then?

Whoever smiles first , loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Just watched first take

Hilarious

Manny will win
        Stephen A just overtook Skip for being more irritating. He was so annoying and over the top with all his reactions, I wanted to punch him in the face. If you like Mayweather in the fight, that is one thing, but he is an irritating fan boy, who actually got disrespected by that fighter.

Comment

• PAC is talking a little out of character ... Some people take it as him being extremely focused. When I see people do that before a fight I tend to think they are a little rattled.

Kind of how Donaire would praise all the over hill, in over their head, guys and then when it came to Rigo he would bash him about his style resume etc...
          We all remember how that played out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
            Someone gotta screenshot the face off, heard they are live streaming on youtube on the showtime channel in case no one got cable

one hour and 3 minutes to go

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
              Stephen A just overtook Skip for being more irritating. He was so annoying and over the top with all his reactions, I wanted to punch him in the face. If you like Mayweather in the fight, that is one thing, but he is an irritating fan boy, who actually got disrespected by that fighter.
              i think thats what also threw pac off.. pac look lost at times during that interview. its like manny didnt know if stephen a was being serious or just joking around when he was making all those reactions.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                That is smash your TV, this **** was planned along, **** this sport.
                Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                man if those two assh0les smile then hug, i might not pay for that ****
                Oh man, just the thought of it has me fucked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  PAC is talking a little out of character ... Some people take it as him being extremely focused. When I see people do that before a fight I tend to think they are a little rattled.

Kind of how Donaire would praise all the over hill, in over their head, guys and then when it came to Rigo he would bash him about his style resume etc...
                  We all remember how that played out.

he's a politician in a corrupt ass 3rd world country...i dont think much rattles that dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Oh man, just the thought of it has me fucked up.

in an hour we all have that salty look on our faces like WTF is this ****

Comment

• Aaahhhhh! I have a lunch meeting with client at 1!

Aaaahhhh!

Comment

Working...
                      X