Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, guys better start saving .... Fight is expected to cost a record-high $89.95 (and probably $10 more for high definition)

Comment

• Lol smh at all these ***heads saying floyd going fake a injury just goes to show ppl still don't want fight to happen

Comment

• Comment

• Finally!!!

Comment

• Got more excited than I should have about this. I just hope they actually fight rather than try to milk it into a trilogy or some crap. Now we know why Bob has been silent for a couple days.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              Only took 6 years.

Floyd finna get his old ass beat into retirement. Manny's in the business of taking guys' 0s lately and brother... business is booming
              I thought he wasn't EVER taking the Manny fight Princey. Coward, ducker.

See what had happened was.....

Comment

• I'm honestly surprised Mayweather agreed to give Pacquiao 40%. I expected he'd get 30-35 at most.

Comment

• Top story on USA Today

Comment

• The old Master Discussion thread is unstickied. It's the end of a really ridiculous era.

Comment

• As happy as I am, that this will finally happen, it's kind of sad that a 38 yr. old man vs. a 36 yr. old man, is the "super bowl" of my beloved sport. What does that say about the sport? If Tom Brady and Peyton Manning retired, the NFL will still be the #1 sport in America. If Kobe and Tim Duncan were to retire today, the NBA will still survive. Somehow, it seems that if Floyd, Manny, Cotto, Marquez and B-Hop, were to walk away today, ESPN would be reporting that "boxing is dead!" Already, some are saying this fight will "save" boxing. Is that true? If it is, "is that good?"

Comment

Working...
                      X