No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    "If anybody sees that 23 year old Spoon character and his bosom buddy ADPO2, tell them [SIZE=4][I][B]I scored the Mayweather - Pacquiao fight
    a Draw.

Thanks."

Yes! Now a flowmo who understands the truth! Yes your paper champ didn't win. Good for you for seeing that your paper champ received a gifted win. Good for you for seeing the light brotha'.

This is more realistic than the 9-3 the judges are spewing.

Floyd didn't do jack to deserve a win.

It's always been a win for Pac or at the very least a draw if they want to not give some rounds that weren't obvious enough. You are seeing the light brotha'!

Oh, and thanks for making me feel younger. I'm no were near 23, but I'll take it.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 07-22-2015, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      It's funny how every time one of these alts is getting owned, the other pops up to agree with him and make him feel better. Let me tell you something about the truth, it's universal not just agreed upon by 2 people(or in this case most likely 1 person).
      lol What's universal is that the MGM grand and the world booed with me for seeing a diva boxer ran and hugged for 12 rounds of a much anticipated super fight and that these people wanted a refund for seeing a ***** boxer take home 200 million for being a vagina and getting away with such poor performance, and still being paid for that undeserving win. And now it's on record for the biggest heist in sports history.

Floyd did all that just for being the biggest ***** in boxing. Now that's universal accepted.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-22-2015, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Yes! Now a flowmo who understands the truth! Yes your paper champ didn't win. Good for you for seeing that your paper champ received a gifted win. Good for you for seeing the light brotha'.

This is more realistic than the 9-3 the judges are spewing.

Floyd didn't do jack to deserve a win.

It's always been a win for Pac or at the very least a draw if they want to not give some rounds that weren't obvious enough. You are seeing the light brotha'!

Oh, and thanks for making me feel younger. I'm no were near 23, but I'll take it.

Comment

• It is kind of played out now. Spoon's entire argument that Pacquiao won, is a set of videos that don't prove anything other than the ignorance of some Pacquiao fans, a few .gifs from the fight, and the crowd "boo'ing" Mayweather (as if that's never happened before).

Comment

• I was talking to Mindbat. You in the other hand is a hopeless case. You've reached full ****** buddy. Can't help you.

But keep on joining in with other conversations, you might be able to think and say something coherently sound next time rather than saying Fail all the time.

I know it hurts, finding out the truth your hero is hoax. But shyiit happens.

RUN, MAYWEATHER, RUN!!

Yeah you run boy! Run like the wind..
            Last edited by Spoon23; 07-22-2015, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              It is kind of played out now. Spoon's entire argument that Pacquiao won, is a set of videos that don't prove anything other than the ignorance of some Pacquiao fans, a few .gifs from the fight, and the crowd "boo'ing" Mayweather (as if that's never happened before).
              My entire argument is the whole fight. It's all on video. That's the beauty of it.

Facts are trapped in time in a form of videos. A trail of evidence that can't be tampered. Punch connected shows it's clear as day pac won it. Cheers kiddo!
              Last edited by Spoon23; 07-22-2015, 06:54 PM.

Comment

My entire argument is the whole fight. It's all on video. That's the beauty of it.

Facts are trapped in time in a form of videos. A trail of evidence that can't be tampered. Punch connected shows it's clear as day pac won it. Cheers kiddo!
                You're right. It's on video. 9-3 /8-4. What you claim to have saw means nothing.

Comment

• The disappointment comes from watching Mayweather do what he does to almost all his opponents to the one fighter people blindly believed he wouldn't be able to do it to; outclass him.

Mayweather succeeded at making easy work of Pacquiao, much easier than Maidana who actually fought like a true warrior. Your idol has failed and so have you at trying to convince anyone otherwise.

Comment

I was talking to Mindbat. You in the other hand is a hopeless case. You've reached full ****** buddy. Can't help you.

But keep on joining in with other conversations, you might be able to think and say something coherently sound next time rather than saying Fail all the time.

I know it hurts, finding out the truth your hero is hoax. But shyiit happens.

RUN, MAYWEATHER, RUN!!

Yeah you run boy! Run like the wind..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X