Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MiOF1TLfsWc

Manny clearly won the fight. Floyd fought very reckless and sloppy. I had Manny winning 9-3.
    TBO, I had Manny winning by KO until he cried about his shoulder.

I regret thinking that way now.

Comment

• I honestly think floyd would do better in the MMA or UFC type of competition. If only the money was much better than in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        Spoon's called Floyd a vagina so many times I'm beginning to think he's never actually seen one.
        Damn it feels good to be a gangsta. 9rounds to3!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          They're opinion doesn't really differ from your own, it's more that they enjoy going back and forth. It's useless really.
          Their opinion on what doesn't differ from mine? I literally can't think of a single thing I can agree with those clowns on when it comes to boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Could've fooled me. Isn't Pac the one getting sued for perpetrating a fraud with the undisclosed bum shoulder excuse?

Pac lost many fans after that fiasco.

He most certainly did. His countrymen will always ride for him but they don't charge them for PPV put there. Everyone in between, the Floyd haters, the people who chose PAC as their favorite just to be part of the conversation, those people have moved on ... Probably to GGG.

Comment

• Has anyone noticed that most of the extreme Pac fans are gone or rarely post on here anymore with the exception of a few clowns?

There was D4thincarnation, Puga, Kuyukut, PacDbest Pacmanp4plegend, ThePrince, and now most of those guys are gone or rarely show up to post anymore. Those guys probably accepted the loss and have since moved on. But some of you are so in denial that you are trying to convince yourselves and others that Manny actually won.

I know it must suck to have waited five years for Manny to fight Floyd and to only have him win 3 rounds against Floyd but you must accept reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                Their opinion on what doesn't differ from mine? I literally can't think of a single thing I can agree with those clowns on when it comes to boxing.
                Floyd fans scream their point out is right but then hide or ignore when they find out they are wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  Eh, they know Pacquiao didn't win, wasn't that competitive and likely didn't have an injury. It's a waste going back and forth with them. It's down to two and these particular two acted like clowns soon as there were talks of the fight happening, again...it's no coincidence they're still at it. All this is pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    Has anyone noticed that most of the extreme Pac fans are gone or rarely post on here anymore with the exception of a few clowns?

There was D4thincarnation, Puga, Kuyukut, PacDbest Pacmanp4plegend, ThePrince, and now most of those guys are gone or rarely show up to post anymore. Those guys probably accepted the loss and have since moved on. But some of you are so in denial that you are trying to convince yourselves and others that Manny actually won.

I know it must suck to have waited five years for Manny to fight Floyd and to only have him win 3 rounds against Floyd but you must accept reality.
                    It's just ADP and Spoon23. But their entire existence depends on back and forths with Floyd fans so they are just trying to keep the back and forths going as long as they can so they can have a sense of self worth.

The other guys are probably GGG alts by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      It's just ADP and Spoon23. But their entire existence depends on back and forths with Floyd fans so they are just trying to keep the back and forths going as long as they can so they can have a sense of self worth.

The other guys are probably GGG alts by now.
                      ADP and Spoon are the same person. I thought it was obvious for everyone...

Comment

Working...
                      X