No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Better than anything Floyd did all night, in fact Manny had the better moments throughout the fight.
    For argument's sake even if this is correct, he still did not do enough to win. But Floyd did enough to win. Maidana and Mosley had better moments than did Pacquiao and they clearly lost too by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      I am baaaaaack! Now watch this and hide your faces after. Floyd was exposed in the biggest fight in his career. PERIOD. He couldn't hit Manny with clean shots. Manny out-countered the counter puncher. He outsmarted Floyd by not following him and running into shots. Nobody expected that. Everyone was brainwashed into thnking Manny had to throw 1,000 punches in order to win. He didn't. Why????? Because he is that F'N skilled! That's why. How do you take away a champion's belt when they are trying to make the fight? How about not rewarding a fighter for avoiding contact? They used to do it that way. You used to have to fight in order to take a Champion's belt. Floyd has completely fooled you all. Like Manny said, he wasn't doing nothing.

This is true!

Stereotypes had people brainwashed into thinking Pac had to fight a certain way because "you just can't outbox Floyd". So when Pac counters and puts on a defensive clinic it's Floyd "controlling the pace, making him fight a certain way"

He doesn't fool me, initially the disgracefully biased commentary did sway me somewhat, but I was moderately drunk at the time, but after rewatching it it is clearly a close affair, a draw is how I saw it.

You just can't win a swing round against Floyd in Vegas, you have to completely dominate like Pac did in the 4th to win the round!

It's funny how laughable the gifs are of Floyd's "moments". They gloat with gifs of iffy punches that are partially blocked or non committal taps! Whereas PAC's highlights are clean thudding blows that made Floyd do the stanky leg.

You wonder why they're getting so defensive? Because the truth is it was a lot closer than they want to admit it was, most people rewatching it without that turd commentary are seeing a close affair.

He's pulled the wool over plenty of people's eyes but not me!

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        For argument's sake even if this is correct, he still did not do enough to win. But Floyd did enough to win. Maidana and Mosley had better moments than did Pacquiao and they clearly lost too by the way.
        Of course!

Because you just can't win an iffy swing round against Floyd! He gets those by default!

And there were plenty of those in this fight!

Comment

Of course!

Because you just can't win an iffy swing round against Floyd! He gets those by default!

And there were plenty of those in this fight!
          Swing rounds. Loooool. Only to the blind.

Comment

I am baaaaaack! Now watch this and hide your faces after. Floyd was exposed in the biggest fight in his career. PERIOD. He couldn't hit Manny with clean shots. Manny out-countered the counter puncher. He outsmarted Floyd by not following him and running into shots. Nobody expected that. Everyone was brainwashed into thnking Manny had to throw 1,000 punches in order to win. He didn't. Why????? Because he is that F'N skilled! That's why. How do you take away a champion's belt when they are trying to make the fight? How about not rewarding a fighter for avoiding contact? They used to do it that way. You used to have to fight in order to take a Champion's belt. Floyd has completely fooled you all. Like Manny said, he wasn't doing nothing.

So as a whole that's a good 40-45 seconds out of a 36 minute fight, incredible really.

Comment

Shut yo **** ass up

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Swing rounds. Loooool. Only to the blind.
                Looooool

Only with Floyd tinted glasses does he get every swing round.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  Shut yo **** ass up
                  Back to training and jumping on top of boxes and pulling tough guy faces Big Webb!

Comment

Looooool

Only with Floyd tinted glasses does he get every swing round.
                    Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oool

Cry some more.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oool

Cry some more.
                      You've got the maturity of a 14 year old.

You can't debunk me, son.

FACT's are: Floyd did NOT landed as effectively as he did against these opponents who supposedly "did better" aka Cotto, Maidana, some even say Guerrero.

FACT: Pacquiao landed more impressive punches than these guys.

These are the facts!

Pacquiao doesn't get credit because he didn't fight a particular way.

Comment

Working...
                      X