1. He ran
    2, He held
    3. Ring was too big
    4. Gloves were too big
    5. Pacs shoulder wasnt fully healed
    6. The lay off made Pac age in dog years
    7. Pac really won

Floyd cant win with you clowns lol
    Floyd and his fans blamed his poor performance against Castillo to ..... "rotator cuff injury".

Check every thread on that. Same response from Floyd's fans on that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      "Close fight."

Ledderman gave an early round to Manny where the judges didn't. So don't tell me that you can't find a round or 2 where you can say that Floyd did so little that Manny could have got the round? I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Ledderman gave an early round to Manny where the judges didn't. So don't tell me that you can't find a round or 2 where you can say that Floyd did so little that Manny could have got the round? I can.
        118-110
        116-112
        116-112

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
          118-110
          116-112
          116-112

Dave Moretti .... that is all that needs to be said about the 118-110. So scrap that score.

Ledderman had round 2 for Manny and judges missed that one. So that could make it 115-113.

Now you can't tell me that you can't find 1 or 2 rounds that were close and or couldn't have been a Manny round instead? I can.

Comment

• 9 rounds to 3, Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Dave Moretti .... that is all that needs to be said about the 118-110. So scrap that score.

Ledderman had round 2 for Manny and judges missed that one. So that could make it 115-113.

Now you can't tell me that you can't find 1 or 2 rounds that were close and or couldn't have been a Manny round instead? I can.
              Absolute worst fanbase in the entire world... Beyond sports... I'm including beliebers,one direction fans,etc...

Comment

But you biased

Comment

• that impact. perfectly on the button. stiffest right hand i've seen floyd land.

Comment

Floyd and his fans blamed his poor performance against Castillo to ..... "rotator cuff injury".

Check every thread on that. Same response from Floyd's fans on that fight.
                    True, but with a few big differences. First it was obvious Mayweather was injured based on how he was fighting and his corner's instructions, and second he still won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      Has USADA released the result of random drug test for the fight of the century yet?
                      As usual still no sign of it.. Sports journalists all over the world covered this mega fight, not even a trace of Floyd being blood drawn, meanwhile Pac was drawn 13x amazing isn't it..

Operation demolition job was in full effect before the fight even started.

Add the fact that USADA allowed Pac to use those pain relievers for his shoulders and for some crazy circumstance the nsac doesn't approve it.. How strange is that?

Put 2 in 2 together.. Pac had no chance of winning unless he KOs Floyd.

Floyd had USADA, nsac, judges, referee, promotions in his pockets.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-16-2015, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X