No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You know, at least you are an adult. Please give some of your maturity to clowns like Rath.

Serious question, did you watch press conference after fight? If so, how did you as a Manny fan feel about that?
    asking about a video evidence of Floyd's random drug test by USADA in his fight against Pac is clowning to you?

you, Floyd, TMT and all the Floyd fans are the clowns.

Take the random test is for level playing field and cleaning the sports.

you are lost for words and can not answer a simple question

why are there no video evidence of Floyd being randomly drug tested?

CLOWN
    Last edited by Rath; 05-04-2015, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      the gameplan was roach.

a different gameplan probably wouldn't have mattered but this one was roach.

like i said, roach had him try to box jmm3 too. which was also ******.
      No it was Manny and Roach together on the gameplan. They were bragging about it. Oh well.

Comment

• I'm generally fearing for Pacboy and Mathed's health. They were giving it large before the fighter. Hope they're okay.

Comment

• This match was a waste of time, was so boring and childish too. Glad I watched its highlights from the band record.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            No it was Manny and Roach together on the gameplan. They were bragging about it. Oh well.
            That's right, I forgot about that thread. Manny sai he was in on the gameplan. I bet it went like this:

Roach: Ok Manny, here's the gameplan. Walk him down, keep punching.
            Manny: I was thinking don't get hurt, get check, go party.
            Roach: No Manny, we need to try and win this fight. You got to dip in and score
            Manny: Ok freddy, will try this out round 1
            round 1-first straight right lands
            Roach-ok Manny, lets go, lets win
            Manny: Naw son, I'm implementing my gameplan-get check then I'm gonna go to the nikki minaj party

Comment

That's right, I forgot about that thread. Manny sai he was in on the gameplan. I bet it went like this:

Manny: Naw son, I'm implementing my gameplan-get check then I'm gonna go to the nikki minaj party
              you hate exaggerations, what do you call this post, CLOWN?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                asking about a video evidence of Floyd's random drug test by USADA in his fight against Pac is clowning to you?

you, Floyd, TMT and all the Floyd fans are the clowns.

Take the random test is for level playing field and cleaning the sports.

you are lost for words and can not answer a simple question

why are there no video evidence of Floyd being randomly drug tested?

CLOWN
                Yahoo reported they were both tested 7 times. Article has been posted. Believe what you need to.

Manny didn't try to win, he disgraced himself, the sport, the event, and all his fans like you. If you think no video of a drug test erases that, then you are more ******ed then I thought.

Comment

Whatever gameplan they had went out the window in the first round. Manny realized any nonsense would leave him staring at the lights. So he tried other ways but couldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    so why is there no video of Floyd's random drug test by USADA in his fight against Pac?

any logical explanation?

no excuses you say?
                    Manny Pacquiao should have postponed the fight or better yet just fill out the forms properly.

How is it possible that Roach didnt know how to get this approved by the commission first?

No excuses there either.

Either way, once you get in that ring, you face your opponent and may the best man win.

Comment

• there you go again with.

Reading comprehension, "why are there no video evidences of Floyd's random drug tests by USADA in his fight against Pac?" you can not understand that simple question?

or

you don't have any logical explanation about it. or let say "excuses".

Comment

Working...
                      X