No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
    mayweather 8-4 in a boring fight. You heard it here first.
    Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
    Clottey.

Pac is going to be frustrated all night, bruh. Floyd is taking zero risks. He's going to cruise after the first 4 rounds.

You heard it here first.
    Booooooooooooom

much respect to floyd.

Comment

• "all work is what?!?"

"EASY WORK!"

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        Pacquiao was gun shy
        So was Shane and cancel.

Comment

• Floyd threw more punches

Smh

Manny what were you doing

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            "all work is what?!?"

"EASY WORK!"

Tell em again coach Webb.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-03-2015, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• I need some of these old threads to end up being bumped...I pretty much nailed what I thought Floyd's gameplan should be.

Comment

• Tay roc broke the fight down well yet again
                Last edited by jas; 05-03-2015, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                  Floyd put on a hell of performance... Manny looked quick too... Freddie Roach is partly to blame for Pac's loss... Anyways... There is only ONE MAN who has a chance of OUTPOINTING Floyd... and his name is Erislandy Lara... And this fight will never be made.... Floyd take Khan and Thurman to school... Only Lara has the speed and REACH to keep up with Floyd on points...

If Manny actually took a risk in that fight that he trolled everyone with, maybe he would of had a chance... Well played bible boy... you trolled us well... Especially with your fake workout videos....
                  Lara's got good distance control but he's not diverse enough in his attack to give Floyd problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    I hope people give Maidana his proper respect now, it was Maidana that made Mayweather look older than he was.
                    We told them so. If you can't smother Floyd's offense and mix your attacks with illegal and dirty tactics, then you won't be able to get him out of his comfort zone like Maidana did in their first fight.

Comment

• I blame it on the lack of Pacquiaos mom doing witchcraft . Where the fk was she. Floyd won easy overall, but was firing on all cylinders every round that he stole from Pacquiao . Someone put a flyer out for Pacquiaos arms he must have left him somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X