Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YEEES! Finally it's happening after over 5 years! They are both in great shape. I can't wait for this fight I've never been so excited for a sporting event in my life, go Pacquiao!

Comment

• Right, that's the football finished. Need something to do for the next ten hours now..this clock watching is driving me crazy.

Comment

• Bad news...

No chill @Goodboyedits: 24 hours. no turning back now.. Breh

A video posted by Boxing-Hype.com | BoxingHype™ (@boxinghype) on

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I didn't bet on the fight yet.

Bears done good. WR, a good center and good dt.
          Muhsin muhammad, Olin kreutz, Tommie Harris?

Comment

• I resent Pacquiao for squandering his talents, being a religious nut, and putting up lazy performances for the past four years. But Floyd has zero charisma and annoys the **** out of me every time he speaks. My IQ is seriously lowered every time I watch a 24-7 with him on it.

As a longtime fan, I think I am rooting for Mike Tyson and Hulk Hogan to climb into the ring and pin these *******s for having the nerve to charge $100 to watch their fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

You ready?

My ass woke up all early because today is today

Comment

• At work right now and the only thing I can think about is this fight. I just keep playing it out in my head over and over again. How will Floyd deal with Pac's relentless speed? How will Pac deal with Floyd's defense and counterpunching ability?

5 1/2 hours to go before I'm off. Can't wait to have some drinks and get ready for this. Been waiting 5 years for this ****.

Comment

• at last !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    yep. the center is a tough mofo from oregon-i know he will be a badazz like olin. the dt as much as i hate florida state they always have beasts on the dl and this guy is a big as a house.
                    we just picked up an rb who looks like he sucks, but oh well.

still stuck on my fight pick man..... this late in the game.

Comment

• Hi idiots, you can find some livestream links here in this site below.

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/311451...anny_pacquiao/

Comment

Working...
                      X