Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin is the biggest Pacquiao fan I have ever seen lol

Comment

• Tested 12 times whaat the fook? I frowned at the conspiracy theories but this is sketchy, that is excessive for an 8 week camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        During that interview, I think Floyd must have gotten mixed up,(Nerves still tingling) because I have never seen Manny fight well on the back-foot.
        He knocked down Morales off the back foot in the 3rd fight, off the back foot a lot against Cotto, Margarito, and spots with Rios. But he has a hard time off the back foot against counter punchers ie Marquez. I don't think he fights as well off the back foot. I do think he'll win this fight with speed and power, Manny gets his power from his speed and he's coming into this like the old 140 Manny. Mayweather's gonna get head snapped back and stunned by the shots, go to the ropes and get body battered!

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          and 1 day before the weigh in, posters have gone full ******
          Vegeta? Trunks?

I had to look that **** up because I am pretty up on my boxing and I never heard of them.

Anime characters. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            I got my fight night gear already set. I am buying the shoes tomorrow. I was thinking of wearing Pacquiaos Nike boxing shoes but I might look ridiculous. : I'll go with some red/gray Nikes if I can find them... maybe some Red Crocs... not sure. I want to be fresh. I got new underwear for the fight as well. I'll be pissing myself after Pacquiao wins.

I'm listening to Eye Of The Tiger right now. Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past.... You must fight just to keep them aaalive... It's the Eye of the tiiigeerr... Rising uppp to the challenge of our rivallll...

:

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              pac's straight left is looking fassssttttt! can't wait for pac to humble that fraud mayweather.

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              here u go..
              thanks

pacquaio is doing all the right things here

@0.00 he fakes a left hand to back mayweather up, cuts mayweather off from going to his left away from pacquaios left hand

@7 secs throws a combo

@12 secs throws a 4 punch combo, mayweather as he does takes too many backward steps, when he is on the ropes, pac throws a left uppercut to towards the body as floyd likes to duck low for defence especially on the ropes. manny also blocks mayweather's left exit

@25 secs roach comes forward. mayweather lets his opponents shoot their bother then presses the action himself to get some get-back whilst his opponent is tired.

@27 secs manny throws the right hook over floyds left shoulder and turns to his right , turning mayweather to an angle to which pac can throw the left down the pipe or left hook shortened so floyd does not catch it with his right glove/arm

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                thanks

pacquaio is doing all the right things here

@0.00 he fakes a left hand to back mayweather up, cuts mayweather off from going to his left away from pacquaios left hand

@7 secs throws a combo

@12 secs throws a 4 punch combo, mayweather as he does takes too many backward steps, when he is on the ropes, pac throws a left uppercut to towards the body as floyd likes to duck low for defence especially on the ropes. manny also blocks mayweather's left exit

@25 secs roach comes forward. mayweather lets his opponents shoot their bother then presses the action himself to get some get-back whilst his opponent is tired.

@27 secs manny throws the right hook over floyds left shoulder and turns to his right , turning mayweather to an angle to which pac can throw the left down the pipe or left hook shortened so floyd does not catch it with his right glove/arm

Lmaoooooooooooooo....and then Manny wakes up and realizes his wife is screaming and he is kissing the canvas.

Comment

• Originally posted by JuanARG20 View Post
                  so...we are talking about the same guy who couldn't figure out how to dominate JMM in 4 fights??? are people really saying that he is gonna figure out how to crack Floyds defense and actually beat him??? WOWWWWWWWW!!
                  JMM takes 2 punches to give 1. Marquez took some huge shots in each fight and the difference is Floyd is all about the health and he won't be sticking that chin out like bait for the counter. Marquez also sits on a lot of his shots so they probably hurt a lot more than Mayweather's - who is always looking to move. That's why JMM gets dropped often, the only time Mayweather's been down was a knockdown/balance combo against zab. Manny will beat Mayweather IMO. Styles make fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    LOL what the hell? Why does he want Mannys cup inspected?
                    Intentional low blow in round 1, Uncle Bayless calls it a legit KD, Manny can't continue. Fight of the century ends on a bogus call. Everyone is pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmc90 View Post
                      JMM takes 2 punches to give 1. Marquez took some huge shots in each fight and the difference is Floyd is all about the health and he won't be sticking that chin out like bait for the counter. Marquez also sits on a lot of his shots so they probably hurt a lot more than Mayweather's - who is always looking to move. That's why JMM gets dropped often, the only time Mayweather's been down was a knockdown/balance combo against zab. Manny will beat Mayweather IMO. Styles make fights.

If Manny can use a foot stool in the ring he will win the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X