• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four days!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        I'm going to a bar alone
        Why alone? don't come up with that "none of my friends like boxing" bs because this event is just an excuse for people to hang out and get fcked up.

Comment

• From the looks of the gloves it looks like Floyd Mayweather Jr is going to be sporting the Filipino colours. Just like he rocked the Mexican colours against Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Pac looking lean stringy, calm and ready

To make it to their level of media attention and their status has got to be exhausting in itself. All those flashing lights and cameras, getting interviewed 24/7. These guys can sure take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              From the looks of the gloves it looks like Floyd Mayweather Jr is going to be sporting the Filipino colours. Just like he rocked the Mexican colours against Oscar.
              He is sporting American Colors most likely. The Gloves are red and blue. If there is any yellow on his shorts, that would mean he is sporting the Filipino Colors.

Comment

• [IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

• what happened to Floyd's grand arrival?

was it supposed to be today at 1pm?

Comment

• Comment

• Dear Valued Verizon Customer,

We recently received your order for the upcoming Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight. In reviewing your order, we noticed it was placed for the replay event on Sunday May 3, 2015. If you intended to order the replay event, your order has been placed and no action is needed.

If you intended to order the live event airing on Saturday May 2, 2015, please call us at 1.800.VERIZON (1.800.837.4966) as soon as possible so we can correct your order.

^^^^ Verizon tried to **** me over, I called them brothas up and got it all sorted out

Comment

Working...
                      X