Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone knows for how long each boxer stay away from sex/masturbation for this fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
      KO'd in sparring? I highly doubt this. There's been so much misinformation with the training camps leading up to this fight it's ridiculous.

I'm pulling for Floyd, but I believe Pac has just as much of a chance to win. 50-50 in my eyes. So hype for this! One week to go gents!
      Couldn't agree more, people are reading into any little piece of information and drawing up their own conclusions. 8 days to go and all will be revealed.

Comment

• Originally posted by rme7 View Post
        Tainted fight. Mayweather is on steriods, no doudt about it.
        Olympic style drug testing and he's on roids?

He must've paid scientists to create the best masking agent in the world

Comment

• Originally posted by valero View Post

It doesn't have to be a scientist. All he need is a prolific chemist known to cheat Olympic Style testing with no sweat.

Comment

• Comment

Tainted fight. Mayweather is on steriods, no doudt about it. Disappointing for the supposebly all time great fighter. It's a clear red flag that he's nervous and have to go beyond the call of duty to win.
              Still, PAC will Outland and hurt him. I can't wait for May 3rd, pooqy will expose the hypocrite.

People still underestimating The midgets (PAC) gameplan, Mayweather is no doudt expecting PAC to come out blazing so his hoping to caught him with one big punch thanks to steriods. Well to bad, brittle hands is still brittle. Even with steriods Little midget will still not feel thy power.

Easy win for Manny.
              Yup, everything is stacking up against Pac.

Floyd's advantages so far..

1. Memo
              2. Las Vegas
              3. Referee
              4. Judges
              5. Purse split
              6. Crowd ( majority tickets are sold by Mayweather promotions so crowd will be pro Floyd)
              7. Ring entrance
              8. Blood drawn 6 times already for Pac zilch so far for Floyd, Pac will be blood drained before the big fight..

Etc, etc..

But you know what, when Pac still wins after all this disadvantages, it will be the biggest and sweetest victory for any fighter to accomplish. This is a modern day gladiator tale. How Pac conquered the world.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2015, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by valero View Post

He's called Memo, the guy who has a video on you tube telling everybody who wants to hear it, how easy it is to create undetectable peds that can pass any stringent Olympic drug testing.. He's even proud that he can make undetectable peds. That guy is in Floyd's camp.

And guess what, he just tweeted that FLoyd will knock out Pac in 4 rounds.

Some even say.. Floyd hasn't even been tested by usada up to now? All bases covered?

Pac had been tested 6 times already. Floyd? No records almost a week left still no records of him being tested.. shady...
                Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2015, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Tainted fight. Mayweather is on steriods, no doudt about it. Disappointing for the supposebly all time great fighter. It's a clear red flag that he's nervous and have to go beyond the call of duty to win.
                  Still, PAC will Outland and hurt him. I can't wait for May 3rd, pooqy will expose the hypocrite.

People still underestimating The midgets (PAC) gameplan, Mayweather is no doudt expecting PAC to come out blazing so his hoping to caught him with one big punch thanks to steriods. Well to bad, brittle hands is still brittle. Even with steriods Little midget will still not feel thy power.

Easy win for Manny.
                  Yup it's clear as day, Floyd will go beyond the call of duty to get the 'W'

like Marquez before him, who drinks his own pee, it's no surprise he will hire memo to get the advantage that he needs.

Now, Floyd, who was adamant for strict ped testing 6 years ago, and calls on pac that he might be taking it.. hires PAc's conditioning trainer Ariza, when Ariza was with pac 6 years ago when he accused Pac of peds wtf. NOw he's with Ariza, plus the known ped guru who has brought Marion Jones 7 gold medals under his wing, and was proven dirty for ped.

Wow, the irony. Still PAc will win this. This is Rocky (pac) vs Drago (Floyd) with all the modern science ehem peds, even Floyd had a video he was in cryo. He really is trying every bit of edge he can muster.

Can't wait..
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2015, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    a little over a week now, any update on Floyd random blood testing by USADA?
                    No update..

Meanwhile..

Floyd looking amped..

Comment

• I don't get how all these so called "experts" are acting as if it's impossible for Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao to win a decision. I ride for #TBE & #TMT 24/7 365 days of the year BUT even i know that Manny has THE STYLE AND THE POWER $ to edge out a decision. This ain't no Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero or Marcos "El Chino" Maidana, Manny Pacquiao is an iconic worldwide figure. Like i said, my heart is with Floyd Mayweather Jr but my money is on Manny Pacquiao by Split Decision. We've seen it lately, it happened to Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara and most recently it happened to Lamont "King Pete" Peterson, the judges scored against them because they fought on the defensive. Floyd Mayweather Jr is going to need to throw/land more punches in this fight if he really wants the win, it's not going to be easy and this is not just another fight like he has been saying.

Pacquiao wins split decision, don't act like i aint told u son, aye.

Comment

Working...
                      X