Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
    killing it with these quotes.
    So I heard Les had to put Al back in his place again. Al was just trying to make as much money as possible on this fight, since Floyd is going to lose they're cashing him out.
    al needs to pay for his pbc infomercials.

"Self-preservation is an important thing to me." -Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i got banned for being racist to asians AND I'M ASIAN!

also get banned for making fun of tunney/freedom.

you know 1-2 of the mods are alts?

they made an alt a mod.
      i always suspect mods have alt but i don't have any evidence just a mere su****ion.

is imdazed a mod?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
        Pacquiao has taken 6 or 7 tests most likely. Mayweather has taken 2 tests. The other 4 tests were taken by Al Haymon, Leonard Ellerbe, Adrien Broner, and Roger Mayweather.

USADA is in Floyd Pocket. Who gives a damn. Just as long as Mayweather wins, I am happy.
        Lol at least you admit Floyd is shady and the money team owns USADA. Win dirty is fine in the minds of flowmos as long as he wins. Nice.

Shows what type of fans Floyd has in here. Represent! Cheers!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 04-23-2015, 01:19 AM.

Comment

they made an alt a mod.
          Damn the alts got one of their own on the inside...impressive.

Comment

• Closed Circuit...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?t...=&q=mayweather

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Closed-C...dp_Artist_Name

A note from the Las Vegas venues:

"Please Note:** This event is will-call only - 21 & OVER ** ONLY CREDIT CARD HOLDER TO PICK UP WITH GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID AND CREDIT CARD USED NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE - Will Call will be available beginning on Wednesday, April 29th 10am Blue Man Group Box Office - Tickets must be picked up by cardholder with the valid Governemnt Issued ID and credit card used for the purchase. - No third party billing accepted. - Tickets MUST be picked up NO LATER than 3pm PST on Saturday, May 2, 2015. After 3pm. - Unclaimed will call is subject to cancellation and release. - Please secure your tickets in a safe location as soon as possible >> THERE WILL BE NO EXCHANGES BETWEEN VENUES FOR CLOSED CIRCUIT TELECAST <<"
            Last edited by Mitchell Kane; 04-23-2015, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juandinamita View Post

whats up with mannys hand? looked like a bump to me. hopefully its nothing
              Pac got bit by a radioactive spider.

Manny by spider-sense.

Comment

• man i went thru a lot of time and toruble making that "how will the environment in the mgm grand be with only 500 tickets for real boxing fans" and they delete the thread smh. they didnt even merge it. what the hell is that about?

Comment

i got banned for being racist to asians AND I'M ASIAN!

also get banned for making fun of tunney/freedom.

you know 1-2 of the mods are alts?

they made an alt a mod.
                  Are you serious?

Comment

• I think Floyd sees this fight as him being the #1 guy in the fight, but he knows he's in there with a legend this time. Not some up and coming fighter of recent times.

Floyd is fighting someone who has been a champion (on and off) as long as him. They both won their first Lineal titles in 1998.

Maidana, Canelo, and Guerrero had titles but they were never held up high like Pac. Maybe the last fighter with true notoriety was Cotto.

Comment

• The tards,trolls,objectives etc... Are growing weary. It seems like convo is just being forced on this thread at this point. Everything that can be brought up has been rinsed and recycled on this thread 10x over ... They may as well shut this bad boy down until the night before the fight.

That gives us two good days of back and forth ... Because the site is almost guaranteed to crash once a winner is announced.

Comment

Working...
                      X