No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    It's probably just me, but I'm excited to watch Lomachenko on the undercard.
    Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Lomachenko is must see tv.
    He's fighting a nobody. Would've been a different story if he was fighting Walters, or even a top 10 opponent. Little desire to watch an exhibition fight.

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    Not saying he will, but if pac clearly beats may like he beat Bradley in their first fight and gets robbed, what does that do for Floyd's legacy? History only remembers winners? After awhile ppl actually though Bradley bear pac in their first fight... just wondering...
    No they didn't, and they still don't. If whoever gets the decision (Pac or Floyd) doesn't deserve the decision, it's going to be a pretty hollow victory which few will acknowledge as having any credibility.

Comment

• **** Ellerbe and Arum....and **** boxing if this fight doesnt happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        He's fighting a nobody. Would've been a different story if he was fighting Walters, or even a top 10 opponent. Little desire to watch an exhibition fight.

No they didn't, and they still don't. If whoever gets the decision (Pac or Floyd) doesn't deserve the decision, it's going to be a pretty hollow victory which few will acknowledge as having any credibility.
        Only ones who are going to do will be those angry pac fans

Comment

• Top Rank wouldn't have control of decisions during the fight, including in-arena production, video content and music
          Who gives a fk about music???

Dude needs to sign the damn papers.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            **** Ellerbe and Arum....and **** boxing if this fight doesnt happen.
            and **** you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
              I actually agree with the last sentence. I don't really think either side is to "blame" because they both have fault. First, mayweather allegedly sent the long-form contract on April 15th. Why send it so late in the game, if you've had the term sheet for months? Second, the long-form contract allegedly does not conform with the term sheet. This is poor draftsmenship, or gamesmenship, because the agreement is essentially in place. If the contract doesn't conform with the agreement, then they should send a new contract that conforms to the term sheet.

Bob has no obligation to sign something his client didn't agree to. However, this doesn't seem to be that important of an issue, so it shouldn't stop the fight. He's definitely using it as a way to get what he wanted, but TMT, or their lawyers, have allowed Bob to even be in this situation. At least IMO.

This is really lame. Both sides are at fault.
              No way. There would have to be mgm exe, tmt exe, and lawyer after lawyer wolling to be sued for them to think they can get one by old Arum. It was never there.

Said it before Bob is a snake but he's a very smart snake
              Last edited by Fetta; 04-21-2015, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by valero View Post

It ain't over music, or videos. I don't think Arum gives a **** about that stuff.

Comment

• When all is said I done I just hope Pacquiao is still the same after this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by valero View Post

Floyd wont let PAC plays is new song during the ringwalk

might not be a bad thing

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      **** Ellerbe and Arum....and **** boxing if this fight doesnt happen.
                      Originally posted by etw926 View Post
                      and **** you.

Comment

Working...
                      X