Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs Ruslan Provodnikov official for 18th April!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it's in ac I'm there lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        My sentiments exactly. Hmmm... any word on Richar Abril's return to the ring? I am in dire need of exquisite boxing. All these rock slinging cavemen tend to drive my thirst for the sweet science to unimaginable depths.
        lol.................

Comment

This is one excellent match up. It proves that you don't have to be a superstar to be in a very coveted fight by the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            This is one excellent match up. It proves that you don't have to be a superstar to be in a very coveted fight by the fans.
            Closest thing (potentially) to Gatti Ward in recent years?

Comment

:wank::wank::wank:

Comment

My sentiments exactly. Hmmm... any word on Richar Abril's return to the ring? I am in dire need of exquisite boxing. All these rock slinging cavemen tend to drive my thirst for the sweet science to unimaginable depths.
                Haha killin me today.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  Not boxing, cavemen brawling, thus i am not watching.
                  Yall 2 are fu.ckin weirdos.........

Comment

What a **** fight. Makes absolutely no bidniss sense.

Comment

So they put this up against the Chavez Jr. vs Fanfora fight?

Golden Boy has been making a lot of ****** moves recently. Out of all the dates that are out there (for such a good fight) this is when they want to put the fight on. What do you think Haymon will do now that he will have fights on free tv?
                      He can put on fights anytime Golden Boy sets a date, and stack the card.

Matthysse probably doesn't have too many fights left. Canelo is not fighting a real Middle weight? What is left after those guys lose? Arum played this dude.
                      Last edited by kej718; 02-20-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X