Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Cotto's leading candidates are Bradley, Rios and Algieri?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Please dude, Bradley worked Chaves over. His eye got busted up when the cheater headbutted Bradley (since you wanted to talk about headbutts). He outlanded homeboy by over 100 shots. He won at least 7 or 8 out of the 12 rounds against Chaves.

Before the Provo fight, he was up to 180 pounds and had to lose about 20 pounds in two weeks prior to the fight and suffered because of it; he admitted it after the fight. That's why he looked like a different boxer in the JMM fight, he maintained his weight between fights. He would school Ruslan 10-2 in a rematch.

Dude is far from overrated, he is rated properly, as a top P4P boxer. Cotto needs to fight legit MW's and quit this cherry picking trash he is trying to pull. If Cotto wants a Bradley fight, he can drop to 150 and make it happen; no title on the line.
    Chaves coming off a loss making you look bad surely is P4P resume building at it's finest from Top Rank lol. I guess you think that Casamayor win was golden also and fitting for a P4P fighter? I don't want to hear weight loss stories since these are suppose to be professional fighters. If he can beat Provodnikov so easily than why hasn't he rematched him yet? The reason he looked so good against Marquez is that Marquez is old and his style. Bradley is cherry picking lately... pot meet kettle. Cotto's last fight was against Martinez while Bradley fought Chaves lol. Cotto is the A side and draw so Bradley can move up and fight...

Comment

Lol.................

Comment

Diva walked away from Canelo fight

Because he felt some way about Canelo sending letters to Spanish newspapers pressuring him to fight?

And now he's gonna fight welterweights ?

Complete joke

Comment

If these are his only options he should just retire

Comment

Algieri is terrible, that's literally Salka level type of cherry picking... even if it's for free on HBO and no title at all.

Bradley/Rios I'm okay with if they are on HBO and not for the MW title. By okay I don't mean it's a good match up, but I'm not going to lie I'd watch it for free. I would end up watching if it was for the MW title too, I'm not going to lie... I'd also still be a Cotto fan but he'd deserve the hate. I hope none of it happens and Kirkland pulls out and Cotto fights Canelol.

Comment

I think Cotto fighting Rios, Bradley will go after K9 IBF belt at 154

Comment

at this pace Jorge Linares is going to be getting a call for a shot at Cotto's belt

Comment

A little respect for the MW crown ffs. No much to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Bradley Cotto is a good fight. They're both basically the same size. The only thing that makes the fight a farce is because of the MW belt. Other than that, it's a damn good fight.
                    Plus Cotto is actually closer to bradley size. Id like to see the fight. However gotta agree with everyone saying he should vacate the mw strap.

Comment

Originally posted by stnuc=sdratcap View Post
                      Is that you Tim? Bradley vs Cotto is a shit fight. Tim is unranked at JMW so he shouldn't be fighting for a title at MW. Either way Cotto by easy work. If a Provodnikov or a Chaves can bust up/bully Bradley... Cotto will take him out in fantastic fashion. Bradley has no power to keep Cotto off(especially with bigger gloves) plus Bradley's slickness and skills are highly overrated. Bradley's head and BO are his only keys to victory. If Floyd was forced to fight Miguel then Tim has no chance of easily out boxing him. Cotto also has very underrated defense. Bradley is seriously overrated on here. Who has Bradley actually beat that wasn't old or controversial? Devon Alexander? Lamont Peterson? Compare the who's who on Bradley resume to Cotto... not comparable at all.
                      Didn't read all your post cause I could see your head is so far up cottos ass it's riduculous. Bradley's resumè in boxing is comparable to Cottos at this point in Cotto's career (when Cotto was 30) . Who are you kidding. If cotto was at 154 you better beleive this would be a good fight. But since Cotto is this 160 God now right? Cotto has made wise "BUSINESS" decisions the last couple years, good for him.

The only category bradley don't match up is punching power. Cotto may be a slightly better boxer( in some opinions), but I think they're even. Other than that bradley beats him in every other category. Speed, heart, agility etc, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X