No announcement yet.

Why does Canelo fight at 155?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    lara didnt care to make weight before having a title and canelo doesnt have one, you know the proper champion for that organism is floyd not lara, floyd got the title from canelo, laras title means very little...
    So by your logic, Canelo should be gunning for a MW champion, since you say Cotto ducked him, Gennady should be next.

Both are MW's after all.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      Canelo does not want go to 160th street...That is were GGG lives.
      thats cottos mando, even gggs team knows canelo wont duck, they already admitted this publicly ..

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Exactly. So why does Canelo refuse to fight MW's? He was down to fight Cotto, should he and GGG get past their opponents I expect to see Golovkin Canelo.
        lol no i will not

Comment

Comment

So by your logic, Canelo should be gunning for a MW champion, since you say Cotto ducked him, Gennady should be next.

Both are MW's after all.
            lol you are running out of arguments, canelo was after cottos name not his title, if cotto wanted to fight at 154 with no title on the line the fight would have been done..
            canelo has been chasing cotto even when he had no title, and if you think canelo is ducking ggg, he already said he wont fight at full mw in this year but the ggg fight can still happen if he comes down a little...

Comment

lol you are running out of arguments, canelo was after cottos name not his title, if cotto wanted to fight at 154 with no title on the line the fight would have been done..
              canelo has been chasing cotto even when he had no title, and if you think canelo is ducking ggg, he already said he wont fight at full mw in this year but the ggg fight can still happen if he comes down a little...
              Backtracking are we? So he can fight Cotto at 154 but not Lara for a title?

Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                lol no i will not
                Bu bu but Canelo wants a MW title doeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  You went back to Lara's pro debut! Surely Lara made that big money decision then. Great recap on boxrec, which ALL WERE sanctioned in the US.

Canelo has the majority of his early padded record transcribed from shady sources in Mexico with limited accountability. Boxrec it.
                  thats half of his fights, and you call it pro debut??
                  did i lie??
                  i owned you, just admit it..
                  by the way nothing wrong with those catch weights as no titles are on the line, 95 % of fighters do the same anyways...

Comment

Backtracking are we? So he can fight Cotto at 154 but not Lara for a title?

Weird.
                    cotto has a name , lara doesnt have either a name or a credible title...
                    you should change the name of this thread, something like canelo ducking GGG..
                    even ggg said he will go 154 for floyd, but you think he will do the same for lara??
                    Last edited by icha; 02-17-2015, 11:26 PM.

Comment

thats half of his fights, and you call it pro debut??
                      did i lie??
                      i owned you, just admit it..
                      by the way nothing wrong with those catch weights as no titles are on the line, 95 % of fighters do the same anyways...
                      Half of whose fights? Alvarez? I'm gonna have to MexRec to get you official weights on that one. Seems like BoxRec was not in the loop then.

Comment

Working...
                      X