No announcement yet.

adonis stevenson vs sakio bika Apr.4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an absolutely laughable match up.

Bika looked shot to **** in the Dirrell rematch where he lost clearly and now is fighting for the lineal Light Heavyweight Title

Comment

Bika may have lots of wear and tear on him, and fight at 168 and Stevenson fighting at 175 longer, but I could see Bika winning easily. Stevenson name made from KO'ing a Chad Dawson who was going through some serious issues as a fighter when he got KO'd by Stevenson. I am not overly impressed with Stevenson although he has some mobility and tremendous power in his left hand.

Comment

Stevenson needs to fight the Kovalev/Pascal winner. I'm not a big fan of this fight but at least Bika will come to fight. He's coming off a draw and a loss plus he's moving up. I don't see him having much chance to win.

Comment

HAHAHA pathetic "superman" fighting a super middleweight

Comment

It's not a good fight, but Bika's tough for most fighters and I doubt Superduck is good enough to blow him out.

Still, Quackenson is completely b*tch made.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              It's an absolutely laughable match up.

Bika looked shot to **** in the Dirrell rematch where he lost clearly and now is fighting for the lineal Light Heavyweight Title
              That part completely slipped my mind. This is actually pretty **** bringing that into account.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Not a bad scrap for CBS
                You have got to be kidding.... I guess Garcia-salka was a great scrap too

Comment

The only drama here is whether Stevenson wins by KO or decision. Another disappointing matchup for Adonis. The Beterbiev-Campillo match will have to save the show.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      The only drama here is whether Stevenson wins by KO or decision. Another disappointing matchup for Adonis. The Beterbiev-Campillo match will have to save the show.
                      I highly doubt Beterbiev/Campillo lasts very long. Campillo can't handle that early onslaught anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X