Collapse
No announcement yet.

adonis stevenson vs sakio bika Apr.4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is actually an intriguing clash, this could backfire on Stevenson, Bika is probably going to be a little more comfortable & less drained @ 175, he's at the age now that he's busting @ the seems @ 168 and a little more bulk will help his muscular frame a lot, I actually think he gives Stevenson a lot of problems! Hard fighter & a dirty ****er too, if he brings his A game then this could be one messy fight and Stevenson might just make a mistake!

Comment

Since 2010 Bika is 4-3-1 how does that get you a title shot?
      In the last 5 years how are you a top 5 contender with a marginal record?
      I like Bika and if he fights a Champ in a non-titled 10 rounder and performs well then beats the number 1 man give him a shot!

4-3-1 doesn't cut it!

Ray.

Comment

Haha, Stevenson's a joke.

I've always liked Bika so i'll be riding with him big time in this one.

Imagine if Bika goes up to 175 and kicks Quackenson's ass he'd be an even bigger laughing stock than he is right now.

Comment

C'mon guys this is a great fight. This is the type of fight we should be excited for! A tough rugged former world champion against an elite top level champion. This has fireworks written all over it!

Al Haymon is doing great things for boxing and finally giving us the fights we asked for. We need to support him and let him know that we appreciate 110% of what he is doing.

Lets not be negative and just be happy, okay?

- Bermuda

Comment

What exactly is the point of this fight? Is Bika even ranked @ 175?

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              What exactly is the point of this fight? Is Bika even ranked @ 175?
              Probably about to become the mando soon

Comment

Now this fight makes bidniss sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Probably about to become the mando soon
                  LOL.

Can someone tell me what in the hell did Bika do to earn a mando @ 175? Lose to Dirrell?

Can't say I'm surprised though, this is par for the course where the WBC is concerned...

Comment

Originally posted by Bermuda View Post
                    C'mon guys this is a great fight. This is the type of fight we should be excited for! A tough rugged former world champion against an elite top level champion. This has fireworks written all over it!

Al Haymon is doing great things for boxing and finally giving us the fights we asked for. We need to support him and let him know that we appreciate 110% of what he is doing.

Lets not be negative and just be happy, okay?

- Bermuda
                    Smoke Crack much?

Stevenson needs to defend his title against a top 5 175lb'er - not an ole coming off of a loss super middle.

This fight is a J O K E...

Comment

Seriously?

Comment

Working...
                      X