No announcement yet.

cotto vs angulo ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cotto vs angulo ?

Good tune up for cotto then make the mega fight with canelo in sept bradley is a good opponent to but not even close to being a middle weight

Jail ruined Angulo. He wasn't a world beater prior to that, but he's finished now.

Comment

I could fu@king beat angulo.....**** fight.

Comment

If cotto wants a non PPV fight before canelo or GGG then i'd recommend a fully fledged MW.....Geale type level.

Comment

Angulo has lost his last 3 fights, the last one against a D level guy

Comment

Frankly, as bad as Cotto vs Bradley would be, I'd pick it over Cotto vs Angulo any day. Angulo is a shot fighter if I have ever seen one.

Cotto vs Angulo a couple of years ago at 154 would have been interesting. Now it would be cruel and utterly pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by bucsfan24 View Post
              Good tune up for cotto then make the mega fight with canelo in sept bradley is a good opponent to but not even close to being a middle weight
              What's up with everyone wanting the MW world champ to fight smaller JMW's? You got that belt man, time to face legit MW's now. Cotto versus Curtis Stevens or N'Dam sound like good tune ups for a GGG showdown to me.

Comment

C'mon man, no one wants to see Angulo get another beat down.
                Let him fight on ESPN, he'd be great viewing against the FNFN level of comp.

Comment

I actually wouldn't mind this fight but only if it's a non-title tune up for a fight 3 or 4 months later.

Comment

Working...
                  X