Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight night: Porter-Bone; Berto-Lopez Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that sucks. I can't imagine them getting a replacement so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Has anyone noticed this dynamic through the first 2 PBC cards?

Thurman-Guerrero, Broner-Molina Jr., Berto-Lopez, Porter-Garcia. All 4 main show fights pit an African-American vs. a Mexican-American. Black vs. Hispanic. The same applies to the main event of the next NBC card in terms of Hispanic vs. Black at least.

Targeting boxing's two biggest fanbases in America.
      Thats a funny spin. Is that why All the haymon fighters (the blacks, robert was supposed to lose to Thurman) are the heavy(most) favorites, considered better (the mexicans are journeymen in divisions that dont even have a high mexican presence), and the A-side. Guerrero is a bum, Broner can fight a better mexican if he wants to, Quintero and De Leon have already beaten him so not sure he's interested and Roberto Garcia. Really? The dude that just lost to ****ing Breidis Prescott?! lol Molina and Garcia are tuneup level. The only more even matchup is the Berto-Lopez one. If it was about black vs mexican, why didnt Mares fight a black? He also got relegated to the side channel. Haymons stable literally has every black fighter on earth(This dude actually has Monty Meza "I actually lost to Rod Salka" Clay under contract), and yet he only has like 2 mexicans. Mares and Santa Cruz. Dude projects damn hard.

Comment

So Porter is fighting Erick Bone now smh.

Comment

Salka should replace Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            Wouldn't surprise me at all if Berto loses.
            It would only be worth it if we get to see NATAS parade with an eyes closed berto avi again.

Comment

Comment

What in the blue hell was Shawn Poter doing when he jumped back on the scale after making weight? He was holding a device in each hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                  So Porter is fighting Erick Bone now smh.
                  or karim mayfield... idk but bone i think is the guy

Comment

Mayfield? I wouldn't mind that at all.

Who the **** is Erick Boner?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Mayfield? I wouldn't mind that at all.

Who the **** is Erick Boner?
                      I checked boxrec cuz I had no idea... from what I see he's from ecuador and bounces from super lightweight to welterweight back and forth. With him weighing in at 148 its the heaviest hees been as a pro

Comment

Working...
                      X