• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Hold up.........what???

PAC was robbed because he's a Celtics fan...i kinda agree

Comment

i had it 7-5 manny the first time, since then i have seen the fight 3 times and its a damn draw. too many misses by manny, the robbery is way overreacted by the casuals because its manny.

Comment

Bradley lost...PERIOD....but i like that TS brought up How Manny had it coming.....I mean That was stupid retrospect...This dude was really more focused on a NBA game before his own fight....But again...Bradley LOST

Comment

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
          Any theories on how Bradley got the decision from the judges?
          Almost anyone who has vision saw that pacman won that fight. Actually it wasn't even a close fight. Yet the judges handed Bradley the decision?
          Judges paid off? By who?
          Arums stable is paper thin and he knew a rematch would sell.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
            i had it 7-5 manny the first time, since then i have seen the fight 3 times and its a damn draw. too many misses by manny, the robbery is way overreacted by the casuals because its manny.
            It was closer than people make out but it was a clear win for Manny.

Bradley barely landed either Pac's defence was good in that fight he caught nearly everything on the gloves.

Comment

Bradley won to get the rematch.

TR has no one

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                Still one of the BIGGEST ROBBERIES I've seen!!!!!!!!!
                Yeah one of the biggest i've seen. It was surreal how bad it was like you were thinking, how the **** did they think that would fly? It was so obvious Manny won.

Comment

The only way Pacquiao deserved to lose was if he did lose and he won by a mile. You don't punish a champion boxer by making him lose a fight he clearly won because he was late to his own fight. Anyway that stuff had nothing what so ever to do with his lose to Bradley. The judges just did a very poor job of scoring that fight.

Comment

I was rooting for Bradley because everyone in the bar was drooling over pacquiao , I was glad he lost just to shut them up. It was a bull**** decision. Bradley had his moments though.

Comment

It was not a good decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X