No announcement yet.

Pac vs Bradley 1 The Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs Bradley 1 The Decision

This gets over looked and not talked about. Manny had that coming to him. Remember how he was 45 minutes late walking out because instead of getting ready for the fight, he was busy watching the Celtics playoff game. A PPV fight and the A side is to busy watching a B-Ball game to care about the fans who paid money to be at the venue and to watch on PPV. When was the last time if ever a fighter was not ready and held up a PPV card because they were busy watching a damn game? It was a closer fight then people think. However, Manny deserved that decision not to go his way due to his own ignorance/arrogance.

Manny won this fight IMO!!

Comment

Comment

Still one of the BIGGEST ROBBERIES I've seen!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by orechia View Post
          This gets over looked and not talked about. Manny had that coming to him. Remember how he was 45 minutes late walking out because instead of getting ready for the fight, he was busy watching the Celtics playoff game. A PPV fight and the A side is to busy watching a B-Ball game to care about the fans who paid money to be at the venue and to watch on PPV. When was the last time if ever a fighter was not ready and held up a PPV card because they were busy watching a damn game? It was a closer fight then people think. However, Manny deserved that decision not to go his way due to his own ignorance/arrogance.
          That's great reasoning. You should post more often.

You really shouldn't , I'm just playing....

Comment

Of all the threads I've ever read on here,this has to be the stupidest one,hands down. Not even the biggest Floyd fans would argue that Manny deserved to get a that b*ll**** descision ,because he was watching a basketball game. If you thought that the fight was close,99% of the people that actually know something about boxing,would disagree with you,but you have your own opinion. But to say that Manny deserved to get robbed,as an act of karma? That's the biggest reach I've ever seen,and you just seem salty as hell. /thread

Comment

I actually kind of agree.
              Watched the fight live and thought Pac won. When they announced Timmy as the winner I was Pac needed to get knocked down a peg, dude was acting like a diva.

Comment

That was some fishy azz sht. This fight is like the 9/11 of boxing

Comment

Any theories on how Bradley got the decision from the judges?
                  Almost anyone who has vision saw that pacman won that fight. Actually it wasn't even a close fight. Yet the judges handed Bradley the decision?
                  Judges paid off? By who?

Comment

Hold up.........what???

Comment

Working...
                    X