No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Stunned at Groves' Position on Fighting DeGale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    He's not even going to get his shot until the Autumn because Anthony Dirrell has been granted an extension to have a voluntary so when are they going to fight at Stamford Bridge? Summer 2016?

And if Ugly Kid wins the world title, he's going to be even harder to negotiate with. He wants 65% already, what's he going to want then? He doesn't want to fight DeGale again, that's clear.
    Lol. This guy must have a shrine to James Degale on his bedroom wall and maybe a blow up doll with a cut out of Degale face on it. Its comical, every Groves thread without fail he's in it referring to him as "ugly kid" like he's Degale's sister. You've posted over 38k times (lol) Dirk Diggler, turn it in matey.

alexguiness speaking sense. Degale looking impressive lately and is on a run, Groves looks shaky since getting sparked but is more marketable atm. Think Groves should swerve Degale, take another tune-up and then go after Dirrell for the WBC... Groves made some decent dough off the Froch beatings, gotta think about the career coz I wouldn't back him to beat Degale right now. Im actually looking forward to Degale-Dirrell too tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by thejohnboy View Post
      This could be a master stroke from Groves if they both go on to win the belts but its a risky game he's playing.
      Eddie hearn is really staring to grate on me he thinks he's got British boxing sewn up and feels he has the right to every big fight going.
      Yeah agree with both them points. Eddie Hearn is making himself look silly lately, he should be above arguing with fighters in public.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
        Lol. This guy must have a shrine to James Degale on his bedroom wall and maybe a blow up doll with a cut out of Degale face on it. Its comical, every Groves thread without fail he's in it referring to him as "ugly kid" like he's Degale's sister. You've posted over 38k times (lol) Dirk Diggler, turn it in matey.

alexguiness speaking sense. Degale looking impressive lately and is on a run, Groves looks shaky since getting sparked but is more marketable atm. Think Groves should swerve Degale, take another tune-up and then go after Dirrell for the WBC... Groves made some decent dough off the Froch beatings, gotta think about the career coz I wouldn't back him to beat Degale right now. Im actually looking forward to Degale-Dirrell too tbh.
        Thank you brother.

Comment

The best part is how it annoys you and you feel the need to comment on it all the time. I wonder why? Ginger? Ugly?

Definitely touched a nerve.

Comment

You lot crack me up, it's all 'now, now, now' ! Boxing is a business, and sometimes you have to marinade it, take a risk or two and play the long day. That's why the best in the business are so rich, so successful and so smart.

But for whatever reason you lot cant see past the end of your own noses!

Testament, really, as to why i have a successful business turning over £1M a year, and most of you are still jackin off in your bedrooms to posters of Paris Hilton.

Comment

So basically you're condoning Groves ducking DeGale because you feel Groves would lose and you don't want that to happen?

I thought I was the fanboy?

Comment

Both of these guys like to cry. Sadly. Hearn is always moaning about his beloved domestic fights and Groves behves like an immature child. Only Degale and Sauerland act normally out of these quartet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  So basically you're condoning Groves ducking DeGale because you feel Groves would lose and you don't want that to happen?

I thought I was the fanboy?
                  Bruv, I really dont wanna get into an internet cussing match. Im not ugly or ginger thank jesus, I'm sure you dont have a degale shrine. Honestly tho, you should just park the "ugly kid" thing, it takes away from any good opinions you bring and even Degale has let it go - its terrible banter.

Im not a fanboy of either. I rate both on their day and find both jarring in interviews. I'd defo understand why Groves would swerve Degale right now tho, he's made alot of money, obviously ain't in the best form and is mandatory for a shot at WBC later this year all being well.

Plus if they do both beat a dirrell, a world title unification next summer in London would be massive. I was lucky enough to be in the 12th row for their first fight at o2 and the atmosphere was wicked, imagine a rematch for two world titles and with a year to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                    Only Degale and Sauerland act normally out of these quartet.
                    Thats very true lately!

Comment

Eddie Hearn should focus on Andre Dirrell, the guy that's been ordered by the IBF to fight DeGale.

Comment

Working...
                      X