Abner Mares vs Arturo Santos on Thurman/Guerrero undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abner Mares vs Arturo Santos on Thurman/Guerrero undercard

.....yup

what a sh#t fight... wtf is this? Damn it... 3 tune up fights in a row is too much. I support Mares fully but he needs to get back into the mix of action against top names.

Comment

Well he seems durable. Go PBC....

Comment

This is BS!
        It should be Mares vs LSC next.

Comment

So there will be 3 fights on NBC then?

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
            This is BS!
            It should be Mares vs LSC next.
            7 more tune-ups first

Comment

If this is the guy, what an absolutely dreadful fight.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...9179&cat=boxer

Comment

In his last 3 fights Abner managed to one up himself by constantly lowering the level of his opposition

From ex contender Oquendo to decent name in Ramirez... but now Santos? Damn it. Abner Mares is a great fighter with a deep resume, he shouldn't need all these tune ups to get back on track. I really hope he goes back to testing himself and giving us his best. There are plenty of massive fights at 122 and 126 and I'm sure he can make the weight comfortably, I really hope he takes on the best the divisions have to offer in his upcoming fights.

Comment

b@dass fight. santos had a good amateur background good solid fight.
                  santos might beat him
                  santos had a controversial lost agasint montiel years ago iin mexico!

Comment

It's time for Mares to get back on track. I still believe in him as a fighter.

I read that the plan is for Mares to fight the Gonzales/Russell winner. Then the winner could possibly face Santa Cruz after that.

Comment

Working...
                    X