Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction: Deontay Wilder will throw the WBC belt in the trash soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
    Al Haymon will not allow him to fight Klitschko in a hundred years as everyone and their mother knows it's a guaranteed loss, as is Povetkin.

It's time for Tranny Al to make his own bull**** organisational belts. Wilder vs Stiverne rematch for the PCB heavyweight belt coming soon.
    I kinda feel the same way unless wlad really shows his age in his fight with jennings. I really think wilder wants it to. he seems eager to fight the best but it doesnt appear haymon has the same eagerness and confidence as wilder

Comment

On Friday Nigh Fights Wilder was calling out Wladimir. If he has to give up the WBC title to fight Wlad, I think he would.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        Povetkin above Wilder surely.
        Based on what? A lopsided loss to Wlad? A win over Rahman? A razor thin win vs a cruiserweight (Huck)? Wilders victory over Stiverne is a better win than any Povetkin has

Comment

The WBC will not strip wilder.

Comment

PBC champ is the real champ

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Based on what? A lopsided loss to Wlad? A win over Rahman? A razor thin win vs a cruiserweight (Huck)? Wilders victory over Stiverne is a better win than any Povetkin has
              Based on KO wins over Takam and Charr, recently anyway. The win over Huck was good too. Better than anything Wilder has done. Wilder is a close 3rd in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                povs wins over chageav,,chambers and byrd were better. stiverne is garbage

Comment

The belt has been in the trash as soon as Vitali retired.

Wlad is the real champion everyone else = contender status.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X