Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fighters will line up to win a 160 belt from Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AP***9824; View Post
    Meh I'm confident Bradley brings nothing Cotto hasn't seen before besides that Predator forehead.
    bradley has two legs.

when was the last time cotto beat an opponent with walking ability?

Comment

He would definitely be easiest road to a MW championship, in decades.

I'm sure it would be just like Cotto now, everybody from 140-160 calling him out.

Comment

Truthfully Floyd can try but he aint getting it from Bradley. Floyd's offensive skills would be inadequate. That is why Cotto is Floyd's target for the MW belt, Cotto is slower.

Bradley and Cotto, love that fight. Bradley wins by SD.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
          Boxing would reach a new low and that's saying something.

Bradley/Pac III for the MW title
          Then Pac/new and improved Rios for the MW belt
          That's so ugly. Nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
            Truthfully Floyd can try but he aint getting it from Bradley. Floyd's offensive skills would be inadequate. That is why Cotto is Floyd's target for the MW belt, Cotto is slower.

Bradley and Cotto, love that fight. Bradley wins by SD.
            Coming from a guy (me) that's never picked Bradley to lose a fight, Bradley would lose to Cotto and Mayweather.

Plus he actually seems to be getting worse as he goes up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              cotto will destroy pac in rematch.

cotto fans tell me he got so much better since and he was weightdrained vs pac.

With his pal as coach again?who will train cotto

Comment

A lot

Payday, he doesn't punch hard, and you can win because he fights with emotion and throws gameplan out of the window

Comment

There will be a lot of fighters ready to fight for the belt and good payday. I remember when Paulie Malignaggi won the 147 belt a while back and everybody was begging for a shot (Mosley, Hatton came out of retirement and even Broner). Cotto just needs to drop the belt because he isn't a middleweight.

Comment

This is all ridiculous. Bradley is 5''6 and not a puncher. He's not fighting for a MW title. He and his team would be crazy to try and fight up there.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                      This is all ridiculous. Bradley is 5''6 and not a puncher. He's not fighting for a MW title. He and his team would be crazy to try and fight up there.
                      he's the same height as dwight qawi who was a great cruiserweight. middleweight should be a piece of cake for bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X